Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2009, 09:58 PM
    Christian Rock Music
    Hey guys know any bands that play christian rock music? Lol I've been liking that genre nowadays for no reason. Like Creed - One Last Breath =P
    pinkytweak16 Posts: 56, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2009, 11:38 PM

Flyleaf, skillet, P.O.D and I'm not sure if Chevelle is christian
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Apr 16, 2009, 03:55 AM

Red, Kutless, Pillar, Big Dismal, Falling Up

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Christian rock music [ 18 Answers ]

One pastor I met used to be a youth leader who took his kids to Christian rock concerts and such. He now believes that rock music is evil because the drum beats of modern rock, and the drum beats of African witches supposedly match, therefore making Christian rock music (rap music, metal, etc.)...

Remember this music video from the 90's Alt Rock/Pop? [ 2 Answers ]

Ever had a song on the tip of your tongue but just can't get it into your mind to identify? Well I'm there - HELP! This is driving me crazy! I am trying to remember the name of the band and the song title from an early to mid 90's alt rock/pop video I remember seeing on MTV. All I can remember was...

"Christian Rock"? Er music [ 19 Answers ]

YouTube - Blessed Be The Name Of The Lord - Vineyard Music I grew up RC, when I started going back to church with my wife it was a small traditional one. The music was the older traditional classic standards. Nothing wrong with that but it never got me going like some rock or pop songs do. ...

Looking for Christian music song title [ 2 Answers ]

First off, I apologize for my lack of information. I generally don't follow Christian music but caught 2/3 of a song while I was flipping through the channels on my car radio. I have googled for the little information that I have, but to no avail. The few (partial) lines I recall are part of the...

Rock music [ 1 Answers ]

What is rock music ?

View more questions Search