Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    palmscliffhouse Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2008, 11:25 AM
    Remember this music video from the 90's Alt Rock/Pop?
    Ever had a song on the tip of your tongue but just can't get it into your mind to identify? Well I'm there - HELP! This is driving me crazy! I am trying to remember the name of the band and the song title from an early to mid 90's alt rock/pop video I remember seeing on MTV. All I can remember was a predominately white set and a silver Microphone hanging from the top of the image frame. It was the old style pill shaped microphones and then the lead singer sang into it. The imagery was very simple & stylized, clean. I sort of recall some tech-no static as well when the song starts?

I thought it might have been Savage Garden's I Want You - I recall it had that "feel" but when I found that that video it was not what I had been thinking of. I wish I had more information to offer, if I did I could probably figure it out myself. Also don't know why I am obsessing over it either, but I just can't seem to get it out of my head. (Is this what happens at 45, you obsessively try to re-live great music moments?)
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Nov 19, 2008, 12:20 PM

My first thought was "Stitches" by Orgy, but after watching it, not totally sure.
    palmscliffhouse Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2008, 04:05 PM
    I went and looked at that one, but nope, that's not it. Literally it was a white set with only the mike and the vocalist

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Christian rock music [ 18 Answers ]

One pastor I met used to be a youth leader who took his kids to Christian rock concerts and such. He now believes that rock music is evil because the drum beats of modern rock, and the drum beats of African witches supposedly match, therefore making Christian rock music (rap music, metal, etc.)...

Obscure mid-late 90's rock video on MTV [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know the band or song name, only that they were one of a zillion alternative rock bands on in the mid-late 90's on MTV. One of the verses was 'got my finger on your trigger' or 'got my trigger on your sister', or some combination of those two sentences. The chorus was 'motorcycle,...

Kiss Music Video Year 2000, can't remember title [ 2 Answers ]

I have been racking my brains, it was a music video in the year 2000, think it was garage or dance, it started with a young girl with lots of make up, dancing and jumping on a bed! In remember it being really yellow! Please help with a name or artist its driving me crazy! :eek:

Rock music [ 1 Answers ]

What is rock music ?

View more questions Search