Robert Marx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2008, 04:57 AM
    Freezing Dried Tomatoes
    Can I freeze dried tomatoes?
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Aug 20, 2008, 05:45 AM
    Hello Robert

Of course you can, but why would you do that?

:)
    davina4822 Posts: 55, Reputation: 9

Sep 1, 2008, 02:50 PM
    Are you referring to tomatoes you have dried in the oven, but are still moist? If so, yes you can freeze them. I do it all the time. Just put waxed paper between each layer of tomatoes, and then wrap the entire package in heavy duty foil. I use them for pizza in the winter, and oh, what a joy!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dried Tree Sap on paint [ 14 Answers ]

Hi there, I am wondering how I would remove dried tree sap on my car hood. The car is red, if that matters.

Calabrese Dried Bread Recipe [ 0 Answers ]

I tried a old family bread while in Italy. It was made by my friends mother. The are from Calabria. At first I thought the bread was stale! It was hard and in a box in the cupboard. My friend showed me how you quickly run it under the faucet to dampen it slightly then wrap it in a tea towel. In...

Primed PVC Joints but Glue was dried up. [ 1 Answers ]

Hey Everybody. This may be a stupid question. I was working lat the other night, I Primed the parts for a couple PVC joints then opened my glue only to find it had dried up. So, 2 days later Ive got a new can of glue, can I go back and reprime those parts, glue them and get a reliable...

All dried up [ 2 Answers ]

I had a question I'm married and when I was a child I was molested by both men and woman. And konow when I have sex with m,y husband I don't always like for him to touch me on my breast. I have never had an orgasm by anyone. And when I do have sex with me husband it feels like nothing I mean I can...

My dog is 2 years old and he will not eat his dried dog food! [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I have two dogs pal and buddy now buddy is 2 and pal is 8 I have had these dogs for there hole life and about a month ago we had to change there food now pal was fine with this she eats her food all at once so did buddy but once we put them back to there regular diet pal was fine and so...

View more questions Search