Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fs909 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2009, 06:30 PM
    Mueller Climatrol - Fan will not stop
    I've got an old old Mueller Climatrol model W125-145SUR, and the fan won't stop. I've set all the thermostat settings to off; I even tried removing the thermostat device off the wall (and hence disconnecting the circuit). The fan just stays on the whole time. Any ideas?

Thanks!
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Feb 8, 2009, 06:42 PM

Most likely the high limit in the furnace is fualty, there may be a switch on limit that you can set to on or auto, if it is set on auto, then your limit is most likey at fault. Check filters, if they are extremely dirty, they may have caused furnace to over heat to many times, and ruined the limit, Can you post a pic of the inside of furnace?
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Feb 8, 2009, 06:52 PM
    Here's a pic of your possible limit
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Worthington Climatrol W-145-100 furnace with no manual [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Worthington Climatrol furnace that I received free from a friend that I would like to install in my garage but I need hook-up information that is not available from anywhere on the internet that I can find. Does anyone have a manual for one of these that they can share the info with me...

Mueller Climatrol furnace blowing cold air. [ 8 Answers ]

We have a Mueller Climatrol furnace, model #137-115, and when I woke up about 6 hours ago I discovered that there was only cold air blowing through the vents. The pilot light is lit, but I have no clue where to go from here. Can anyone help? Would like to resolve this asap, as it's Christmas, and...

Why won't it stop? What would make it stop? [ 6 Answers ]

I don't know why But I can't let go of my ex. I don't care about anyone else I just want her. It has been going on now for 3 months. People say time will heal, how long of time? It is beginning to destroy my life I don't even want to get out of bed. I feel that I cannot be full again with out her?...

Hot Stop Value [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a screw in value for the bathroom sink, it shuts the hot water down to a trickle when it gets too hot. I bought one years ago, but that company no longer exists. Do you know where I can get one?:)

Climatrol unit [ 3 Answers ]

I have a climatrol unit and the pilot will not stay on. Please help!! Any suggestions on what the problem might be and how to fix. Also how can I get in contact with climatrol?

View more questions Search