Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaxlloyd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2010, 04:34 PM
    A man meets a young girl ice skating and she asks him to wait for her.
    The next time he meets her she is older and finally she is grown and they fall in love. This is an old movie maybe done in 1940's.
    Catsysue Posts: 42, Reputation: 18

Sep 27, 2010, 07:32 PM
    Okay, it's been a long time, but I believe it is "Portrait of Jenny" and starred Joseph Cotton.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1980s kids movie- underground clubhouse, skating, old man, training. What is it? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a kids movie from the 1980s, about a group of kids (there was at least one tomboyish girl) that had a secret underground clubhouse. (I believe they entered it through a sewer). They either skated or rode bikes, (I was really young, I can't remember). I think they had a battle...

When a women asks for time how long should I wait [ 15 Answers ]

My girlfriend just dropped a bombshell on me 2 days ago that she wanted time to figure out what she wants. Our situation is we argued a few times and it got a little out of control but we seemed to make that better and after a few days she said she can't get it out of her mind. I gave her a second...

Searching for a movie about Ice Skating. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I'm GeniusRobot! And I spent year and 5 months searching for this movie and I found this site and liked it because I thought it could possibly be the end of my searches! Here's the plot of the movie I'm searching for: It's an Ice Skating Movie about two teenagers in love, I think...

Inquiring on total cost of indoor ice skating rink [ 1 Answers ]

I'm taking a business class. I'm doing a project about starting up a small business. It has to be something that we don't have in our community. I have chosen to start up an ice skating rink. I searched online, but still could not find the total answer for this project. I keep on getting a total...

View more questions Search