Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hunter213 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2010, 08:44 AM
    Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher lock on
    I can not get the lock on light to go out

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Ultra Wash dishwasher won't start, red control lock light flashing [ 8 Answers ]

Kenmore Ultra Wash dishwasher won't start. The control lock red light (above the "start" pad) flashes when I press "start" or any of the control lights. The door is closed completely.

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher: Lock On Button Issue [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I own a Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher model 665. The Lock On light continues to flash red. I reviewed the manual following the instructions of the NO HEAT DRY 'lock button' to hold for 4 seconds to Unlock but this has not worked. The Lock On Light continues to flash red and I'm unable to...

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher - flashing normal wash and Cancel lights? [ 1 Answers ]

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher - flashing normal wash and Cancel lights? Is there any easy fix to the flashing lights? I have the "normal wash" and "Cancel" lights flashing. The dishwasher does not work. Model: 665.1385

Kenmore ultra wash dishwasher lock light flashing [ 0 Answers ]

I have a kenmore ultra wash dishwasher model 16a69990/665 that won't run. The Lock On light is flashing. Tried turning off at power source, unplugging and resetting with random button pressing but no luck. Any ideas?

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher door won't lock [ 1 Answers ]

My Kenmore Ultra Wash dishwasher model no. 665.15764 door handle/lock all of a sudden won't click shut and lock... thus my control panel won't activate and the dishwasher doesn't go on... Anyone know what might have gone wrong with the handle? How I get it working again? The door closes shut...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.