Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sleeplessinCT Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2008, 08:34 PM
    Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher door won't lock
    My Kenmore Ultra Wash dishwasher model no. 665.15764 door handle/lock all of a sudden won't click shut and lock... thus my control panel won't activate and the dishwasher doesn't go on...
    Anyone know what might have gone wrong with the handle? How I get it working again?

The door closes shut all the way, so nothing is blocking it... the spring on the door handle seems to be the problem...
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2008, 08:39 PM
    May have to replace the handle. Have had to change out several of these

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher: Lock On Button Issue [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I own a Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher model 665. The Lock On light continues to flash red. I reviewed the manual following the instructions of the NO HEAT DRY 'lock button' to hold for 4 seconds to Unlock but this has not worked. The Lock On Light continues to flash red and I'm unable to...

Kenmore ultra wash model 665 control lock [ 9 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore ultra Wash 665 SN# FH1513502 Model# 15955 my washer is in control lock and when I depress the start button the lED flashes three times, What is the problem and how do I correct it

Kenmore ultra wash dishwasher [ 1 Answers ]

Hope someone has the solution to this. I purcashed a 9 year old house with appliances last fall. The Kenmore Ultra Wash diswasher is not drawing hot water on the wash cycles. It does appear to draw it during the final rinse. I have no manual.. I have read about re-setting, but am not sure if that...

View more questions Search