Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BookEnterprise Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2008, 10:04 AM
    Uploading website with banners formatted on html
    I want to upload a few banners formatted on html. But my website BookEnterprise.com does not accept html, and accepts only gif and jpeg format. Each time, I try to upload a pricutre from my computer files on to my website, the editor installed on the website prompts me 'html format is invalid'.
    How can I (a) convert the file from html to gif or jpeg? Or
    (b) disable the editor?

This website was custom designed, and the designer is not cooperative.

Look forward to receiving your advice.

Best regards,
    Prem Bhandari
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 10, 2008, 10:11 AM
    You own this website? If so, you should have FTP access to upload pages with modified HTML.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Youtube uploading [ 2 Answers ]

Hey guys... I gots me a problem. I'm trying to upload a video onto YouTube, right? So I go to the upload button. I do all the stuff like title and tags and all that crap. And then I browse for my movie... It's not like a dvd movie, it's like a camera movie that I filmed. I later edited the...

Formatted C and now no signal! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi The problem probably begins with the fact that I am no PC guru but I already know that (and you will to after reading this) so here's what happened... I wanted to reinstall Windows XP so stupidly I thought why not format my C - that has the OS on it - so that all the junk will be cleaned...

Installing win95 on a re-formatted HD [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, so here's the problem: I just got an HD from a friend, it's an OLD one and I just completely reformatted it. I want to install Windows 95 on it, I have the disk and everything, but I can't install because it says it can't install under NT (I have XP). I want to install 95 on the HD I just got,...

Properly formatted emails [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, What determines a valid (or invalid) email address? I'm writing a script which can determine whether the formatting is correct or not. For example, you need an "@" sign, a ".", etc. You can't have spaces or backslashes in an email, etc. Does someone have a complete list of rules? ...

View more questions Search