Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    charjo4292 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2010, 06:25 AM
    Ks. Birthcertificate father do I have rights ?
    He may not be the biological dad but signed the birthcertificate. The biological mother reliquished her parental rights due to her addiction to meth. She stated the other possible father as the father on the legal papers and the agency was able to pick up the child until the pending court hearing can the father who's on the birth certificate obtain a copy of the child's birth certificate and get the child back before the hearing
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2010, 07:01 AM

What State? How old is the child?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 2, 2010, 09:56 AM

I am going to say Kansas since you posted KS. In the question.

Way to many "ifs" why did the father not have the child when it was given up, has father keep up visits and relationship with child.

You will need an attorney
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 2, 2010, 10:40 AM
    Did a court sign off on the TPR? Is the birth certificate signer being kept in the loop about court proceedings?

P.S. You disagreed with a post of mine in another thread, why? The answer was accurate. Using a disagree should be done only when a response is inaccurate.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2010, 12:01 PM

I'm not sure it's Kansas - half the time I research and the child was born somewhere else.

- waiting for an answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to adopt my wife's child no father on birthcertificate [ 6 Answers ]

My wife and I have been married since Sep 2000 and were living togeather in March of the same year. She has 2 children by two different fathers. The oldest one's father is in the picture and active in her life. The youngest 8 yrs old now, has never seen her birth father and has lived with me since...

Remove non biological father from my sons birthcertificate [ 1 Answers ]

I need to remove my soon to be ex from my sons birthcertificate. He is not the biological father, and knows this

View more questions Search