Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    roughneckpw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2009, 05:36 PM
    3 weeks and I have no clue after drunken lust
    I have been seeing the gal we are in our mid 20's, and talk a couple times a week. It is evident that she really likes me when she is around (or at least she is one hell of an actor). We agreed to take it slow and not generically label anything. She had a 2.5 year relationship that ended badly six months ago. I had a relationship for nearly 3 years. Also ending badly.

That's the background on my situation... The last time we went out was a party for my mother. All of her work friends were there as well as family. We had our own table, and she seemed to like everyone. We had a couple of drinks left the party played darts. She was making out with me at the bar every chance she got, and I snuck a few myself. We left the bar went back to her place, and well use your imagination. She has been standoffish between dates, but she has totally shut down since Sat. Should I be concerned, cause I feel like a drunken night of sloppy sex may have seriously jeapordized anything progressing in this hanging out (dating). Someone please shed some light on my situation, because I am a man and I don't think women. The worst part is that she'd give mebutterflies every time I'd pick her up.
    Bubbles95 Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Mar 4, 2009, 05:45 PM

Okay... coming from a women's perspective... and usually when I help out people I have been in their situations before... but in this case I haven't... but I know where you are coming from. Unless you are married or in a true dedicated relationship you should KNOW that sex will only sometimes make your relationaship go down the drain. Im not saying to listen to me... but just let things chill... make it obvious to her you just don't want sex and make sure that's not all she wants either. BUt do not be a sex addict once you figure things out. Girls don't like that unless they are only in it for the sex. They like only the special occasions. Figure her out by her body language... it will probably be what you think:)
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2009, 05:51 PM

Maybe she feels she made a mistake and jumped in too soon.Maybe she hooked back up with the ex.
    The only sure fire way to know is to ask.
    If you felt comfortable enough to be sexually intimate ,you should feel comfortable enough to talk.
    Guessing can only lead to any number of wrong conclusions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Love or Lust? [ 7 Answers ]

Okay. So I have an interesting situation. I meet this guy in a forum about 7 years ago. We were good friends through it, it was actually an RPG forum; but we both eventually left it and still stayed friends Instant Messenger. This friendship started to turn into infatuation and like.This went on...

Any hilarious, drunken or idiotic stories you want to share? [ 11 Answers ]

Anyone got any hilarious stories they want to share? Feel free, make me laugh :D Mine's pretty disgusting.. . Sorry, haha. Me and my friends went to this festival in England called the "Big Green Gathering". It's just a big festival where you camp for a week and listen to live music, buy,...

Drunken Sailor/ 70's Rock [ 1 Answers ]

We have been trying to find out which west coast band had an album with the song Drunken Sailor on it and what was the name of this band,

Love or lust? [ 7 Answers ]

Me and my ex boyfriend have been on and off for the past 11months since then he has had 2 other relationships and I have had one. But it seems that we both still like each other, but I'm not sure if he really likes me. I'm really confused and don't know what to do because I'm falling in love with...

A mad flirtation, lust, or... More? [ 33 Answers ]

I met a man over a year ago through a social club. We play on a bocce league. From the first day I met him, I felt a ' spark. " He is married, as I am . He is also several years my senior. I have been learning to speak Italian, and he is fairly fluent in the language. We ususally speak Italian a...

View more questions Search