Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tldj Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2010, 04:44 PM
    Movie search by description
    I believe that this was a Japanese, Korean, or Chinese film. No more than 7 years old.
    The film is about a young 10 or 11 year old boy who is sent by his single mom to stay with his elderly grandmother(mom's mother) for the summer. The grandmother cannot speak, and they start badly, virtually unable to communicate. The balance of the film portrays their difficult but growing relationship. By the end of the summer they have formed a strong bond and the boy doesn't want to leave her. To go back with his mom.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 19, 2010, 06:17 PM

Jibeuro (2002)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie search by description [ 7 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie Title... All I rember is - Opening scene, one of the female hangs hereself- committs suicide. Her sister is a lawyer, takes the responsibility to find out the reason behind it. Knows that she was involved with someone. She takes a case of a person to bail him out, and...

Movie search by description [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking to find out the title of a film shown on UK Channel 5 Tv within the last six months. I believe the film had the word 'Miracle' in it's title. The story goes something like this. An American couple longing for a baby drives off towards central america. They argue in the car, car goes...

Movie search by description [ 2 Answers ]

The villain gets powerful by destroying others as he gains their energy. But eventually the hero defeats the villain. In this movie the fighters get powerful by acquiring energy by destroying others. Does anyone know this movie?

View more questions Search