Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leonlothar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2010, 01:01 PM
    Movie search by description
    The villain gets powerful by destroying others as he gains their energy. But eventually the hero defeats the villain. In this movie the fighters get powerful by acquiring energy by destroying others. Does anyone know this movie?
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Jan 6, 2010, 01:12 PM

Could be

The One (2001)
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Jan 6, 2010, 01:19 PM

Actually, now I re-read, sounds more like this one...

Highlander: Endgame (2000)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie search by description [ 7 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie Title... All I rember is - Opening scene, one of the female hangs hereself- committs suicide. Her sister is a lawyer, takes the responsibility to find out the reason behind it. Knows that she was involved with someone. She takes a case of a person to bail him out, and...

Movie search by description [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking to find out the title of a film shown on UK Channel 5 Tv within the last six months. I believe the film had the word 'Miracle' in it's title. The story goes something like this. An American couple longing for a baby drives off towards central america. They argue in the car, car goes...

Movie search by description [ 3 Answers ]

Im looking for the title of a move about a family of Bank robbers... I think it is set in the 20's but it is not the Newton Boys movie. It is about a Mother and her sons that rob banks.

View more questions Search