Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mindy2901 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2006, 10:41 AM
    Cheating
    I made up this profile on myspace as another person. So far I been talking to my boyfriend on it, and he does't know its me. He's been telling her how she beautiful, and stuff like that. And a couple of weeks ago I saw where he has left this girl comments about being beautiful and how he needs to move up there. But I think he was just playing, well I asked him about it , all he said was "thats what you get for being noisey". And then changed the subject... What should I do? I love him with all my heart, how do I know if he's cheating? :mad:
    Depressed in MO Posts: 571, Reputation: 94

Nov 30, 2006, 10:44 AM
    As far as I'm concerned, He IS cheating. Cannot be trusted.
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Nov 30, 2006, 10:46 AM
    It seems like you were setting him up. Is that really fair? Either way it should be discussed more.
    mindy2901 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2006, 10:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Depressed in MO
    As far as I'm concerned, He IS cheating. Cannot be trusted.

Thanks. I just sent him a message saying "we should meet up sometime" and Imma see what he says. But thanks for the advice

And no it isn't fair, but I just want to make sure that he's not messing around on me
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 30, 2006, 10:52 AM
    Well, I see what he did as cheating, so you cannot trust him. But I also see what you did as manipulative, so he cannot trust you.

I don't mean to sound harsh, but what you did was not in any way fair to him, nor was he fair to you. Relationships are based on trust, and it appears you both broke the trust in this relationship.
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Nov 30, 2006, 11:03 AM
    Players. Its funny how our games are okay but theirs never are... just a perspective to consider. :rolleyes:
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Nov 30, 2006, 03:50 PM
    Sounds like you two are perfectly matched. Keep on like this and you can have a long and perfectly miserable life together.
    Leighan Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Dec 3, 2006, 02:57 PM
    When in dought through him out. Even if he was just playin' he made you question him. And with changing the subject so fast he felt guilty and most def not comfortable about what he had done. The most important thing for you and him is to be happy. With or without each other. You companion is supposed to bring out the best you, not make you want to make fake profile to see what he would or would not do.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Dec 3, 2006, 03:48 PM
    What made you suspect that he was cheating in the first place? You may have had good reason to believe that he was but "setting a trap" on MySpace was not the way to go about investigating the matter. I sort of have to agree with him, that yes, that's what you get for being nosey. If you really had solid, concrete evidence that he was cheating, then confronting him personally would have been the way to do it. If you're just being paranoid, then you've pretty much killed your chances for establishing any further trust between the two of you. Either way, I think this relationship's spent. In the future, if you feel you need to confront someone, then confront them upfront and honestly, don't try to trap them ; that's the coward's way.
    mnaznguy Posts: 17, Reputation: 4

Dec 5, 2006, 01:52 AM
    Crap... bottom line, relationships are built on trust... if you don't trust him, why bother? And about him quick... he should be honest, if he had nothing to hide, he should just say so. Sounds like an idiot to me. Why don't you find a guy you trust and one you don't have to sneak around to see if he is honest. There still are good guys out there, you just have to take time and look hard.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Cheating [ 12 Answers ]

I have a girl, we have a son, been together almost 6 years now... She's a little older than me, but not by much, but my sex drive is Strong, while her's isn't... shes got more experince than me, But still she doesn't commit to the sex as I do, What should I do... I don't know Ive been...

Is he cheating? [ 15 Answers ]

OK I've been dating this guy for 4 years and I'm 20 years old. Hes never cheated on me before but lately I've been so nervous. We did a long distance relationship for a little over a year while he was away at college which is only an hour away and now we go to school 5 minutes away from each...

Cheating [ 7 Answers ]

A couple nights ago my girl was naked she bent over and air came out of her vagina. Does that mean she had intercourse that day

Is she cheating? [ 28 Answers ]

My girlfriend of 18 months has been acting differently ever since we moved into our new house. I get ss disability and do not work, she works about 10 miles away. We have only one vehicle between us so I am alone at home all day, cooking and cleaning. Anymore she leaves me here alone even after...

Cheating? [ 36 Answers ]

I have a friend back home that called me earlier today and I thought I might ask her question here since I know what wonderful feedback I can get. Ok so here's her situation, She has recently been having a "gut feeling" that something isn't right in her relationship with her hubby. They have...

View more questions Search