Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nazia_me Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2009, 06:49 AM
    I love with a boy but he refused me. I 'll die without him can pray help me for this
    I love with a boy so much but he refused me, I want to marry with him otherwise my life will stop, I would not get any success in my life. Is there any way or pray that would help me to get his love and which make him to marry with me. Because I know nothing is impossible for Allah and Allah can do this please help me otherwise I will be spoiled
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 26, 2009, 01:01 PM

Looks like you will be spoiled, and you have to accept he doesn't feel what you are feeling.
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Nov 26, 2009, 01:06 PM

How old are you and what country are you in?
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Nov 26, 2009, 01:07 PM
    We all get rejected at times.
    You can't make someone love you,but your life will still go on.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 26, 2009, 04:14 PM
    Hi, nazia_me!

Why do you think and feel that the lack of a relationship with someone else will have such an effect on your life, please?

Thanks!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 26, 2009, 06:49 PM

Sorry I think he already prayed to not be with you and for you to stop bothering him.

*** a note that prayer works both ways and one does not force someone to be with one who does not want to be with them.

So you will live and move on to someone else
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Nov 26, 2009, 07:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nazia_me View Post
    i love with a boy so much but he refused me, i want to marry with him otherwise my life will stop, i would not get any success in my life. is there any way or pray that would help me to get his love and which make him to marry with me. because i know nothing is impossible for Allah and Allah can do this please help me otherwise i will be spoiled
    If he does not like you. Too bad.
    Your life will not end. There are many people in the world.
    You can not make anybody be with you or marry you.
    Your not going to be spoiled. Your not going to die.
    You will live life well, if you do not force anything on anybody.
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2009, 10:14 PM

You are not going to die, and nothing you can do will change his feelings toward you. The guy refused you, so he isn't worth all these thoughts and all these feelings.
    MiSSsy111222 Posts: 267, Reputation: 29

Nov 28, 2009, 11:15 AM

Nazia its Allahs will that you two are not together. Do a dua for the Al rahman Al rahmeen to help you find you marriage partner. You won't die without him, life goes on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it likely my computer I will die because there's not a lot on it? [ 6 Answers ]

It's about four years old, but runs smothly. I did have World of Warcraft on it for a little over a year, but I got rid of it, because I didn't have enough ram (supposedly) and also because I became bored with it. I currently have 479 MB of Ram and 149 GB Hard drive space, and 138 GB of free space....

Will goldfish die if you feed them lunch meat? [ 1 Answers ]

This is a weird question. Yesterday, I fed my sisters fish. And a few weeks ago I saw a TV show that a man trained his goldfish to do tricks, he gave them lunch meat as a food reward. So, I tried this, and the fish loved it! Could they die or be hurt from eating meat?

"Eat Pray Love" [ 2 Answers ]

Guys, If you see this book in your house... you might want to take some time away... :cool: Just a thought.

Help! My daschund refused to shower and refused to be carried. [ 3 Answers ]

Help! Help!I am having 2 major problems with my male long hair red daschund:- 1. He refuses to shower - every time he hears and sees me preparing his shower stuff, he will run and hide. I try coaxing him wz treats but that didn't help. He will growl and snap at whoever goes near him. 2, My...

View more questions Search