Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gililuv Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2012, 01:22 PM
    Yellow spots on my lemon lime plant
    My plant recently started getting yellow spots all over the leafs and has overall lightened to a yellowish color. I don't know what it is I've cared for this plant for a year now and haven't changed anything I do but this started happening the last 3 months.

Check out some similar questions!

Diet Coke with Lime (lemon?) commercial with woman coming home from work... [ 0 Answers ]

She hears noises in the fridge. Who is she?

Plant flowers in soggy water spots in yard [ 2 Answers ]

I have small area where the ground is wet and soggy in my front yard. Could it be a plumbing issue? I also have a toilet that leaks. Or could it be a water pipe line issue? One time the front yard had to be dug up, it costed $2,000.00-$3,000.00. I do not have that kind of money. Should I just...

House Plants: Lemon-lime Draceana [ 1 Answers ]

My lemon lime draceana has grown and grown, but bottom leaves fallen over the years. Can I cut down the plant and expect new growth? How long, until I can see new growth? THANKS!;)

Yellow oval pill with brown spots [ 2 Answers ]

What is a yellow colored oval shaped pill with brown spots?

Dying Dracaena deremensis 'Lemon Lime' [ 3 Answers ]

Can you try to help me figure out what I did wrong with this plant? It was not in direct sunlight and I don't think I over watered it. All of a sudden it had these dry brown spots all over it. Maybe I under watered it. The new growth coming in looks very healthy. Is there any way to save this? If I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.