Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cancaniam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2009, 09:38 AM
    How do you keep as car accident claim open?
    Thank you for taking my question. How do you keep a car accident claim open. Tomarrow is my last day. Candice

PS Yes I'm mad as heck I let my daily survival get me to doing this the last moment!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 12, 2009, 03:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cancaniam View Post
    Thank you for taking my question. How do you keep a car accident claim open. Tomarrow is my last day. Candice

PS Yes I'm mad as heck I let my daily survival get me to doing this the last moment!

I'm a liability investigator - what are you asking? I don't understand the question about keeping the claim open - ?

Also, what State?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 12, 2009, 03:12 PM

You keep it open by not settling unless you go to court, if you are the victim, if your insurance is paying the claim normally your insurance company can decide to settle.

You are not clear exactly what you are asking
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 12, 2009, 03:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    you keep it open by not settling unless you go to court, if you are the victim, if your insurance is paying the claim normally your insurnace company can decide to settle.

You are not clear exactly what you are asking

I'm thinking no fault lost wages or payment of medical bills, one of those time lines.?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accident claim [ 21 Answers ]

After a claim is filed how long do I have to get treatment for injurys I mean one year two years. Does my attorney have to tell me if insurance company makes an offer do I get to decide

Car accident claim [ 1 Answers ]

The story: I was involved in a accedent on 8/31/08, the dude side swiped me from the back bumber to the driverside door. I was stupid and did not call the police. I was driving my sister's car, trying to save on gas on a V4. I tooked all the info I needed from him. He admitted his fault. The car...

Accident - Claim [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All : I have been in an accident about a month ago. Please give me some advice on what I can do. I were already in the circle when a taxi drove into me. My car can't be repaired. What am I to do? Can I put in a claim in against the driver / owner of the taxi? Located - South Africa -...

Auto Accident Claim [ 7 Answers ]

Three cars were involved in a collision on an icy road. Car 1 hit his brakes to avoid another car in front of him. Car 2 hit her brakes but slid into Car 1. I am Car 3. I see them collide and move to the next lane over to avoid a collision, but when Car 2 hits Car 1, she slides sideways into my...

How to settle a car accident claim [ 4 Answers ]

I was injured in a car accident about 6 months ago. I started by going to the ER room and then to a chiropractor. My symptoms did not go away so I went to an orthopedic doctor and found I have a bulging disc in my neck. I was given a tens machine and can periodically go to the doctor for...

View more questions Search