Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    windbladesword Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2008, 08:52 PM
    Car accident claim
    The story: I was involved in a accedent on 8/31/08, the dude side swiped me from the back bumber to the driverside door. I was stupid and did not call the police. I was driving my sister's car, trying to save on gas on a V4. I tooked all the info I needed from him. He admitted his fault. The car is not his but his grandfather's. I called his grandfather's insurance. They said there is a issue about his grandfather's coverage on his policy and is undergoing investigation. They told me to call my sister's insurance company and claim it to them.

What am I going to do? I've called the dude a couple of times, even left messages, still no answer. Help me please!! anyone any suggestions!!
    froggy7 Posts: 1,801, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2008, 11:17 PM
    Your sister does know about this, right? If not... tell your sister. Then tell sister's insurance company, and let them argue with the other guy's insurance company.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accident claim [ 21 Answers ]

After a claim is filed how long do I have to get treatment for injurys I mean one year two years. Does my attorney have to tell me if insurance company makes an offer do I get to decide

Accident - Claim [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All : I have been in an accident about a month ago. Please give me some advice on what I can do. I were already in the circle when a taxi drove into me. My car can't be repaired. What am I to do? Can I put in a claim in against the driver / owner of the taxi? Located - South Africa -...

How to settle a car accident claim [ 4 Answers ]

I was injured in a car accident about 6 months ago. I started by going to the ER room and then to a chiropractor. My symptoms did not go away so I went to an orthopedic doctor and found I have a bulging disc in my neck. I was given a tens machine and can periodically go to the doctor for...

How do I settle my car accident claim? [ 3 Answers ]

I was in an accident in April 07 - the other driver struck me in an intersection and is 100% at fault. I am trying to settle on my own. Everything online says to take 3x the medical expense amount. Approx #'s are $23,000 settlement additionally I want them to pay my bills $7900 on top of that. So...

View more questions Search