Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Voetjie Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2014, 06:38 AM
    Pain in the heart
    I'm writing my final exams soon, I've been dating her for almost 7 months and all we do is fight, fight all the day..
    Its funny because we still love each other after all the fighting but I know that its really unhealthy and it does make me upset..
    Her family is angry because her marks have dropped since we been dating and fighting same goes to her friends, they don't want to speak to her because we break up almost once a month and they gave up on hearing her issues. So now she basically don't have any friends left. And it upsets me that she still wants to be with me after all this? I told her that I want to break up with her because she needs to have friends and she's always upset around me because she feels that I don't love her (but I really do) and I always upset her.. it kills me so much to see her like this everyday... I broke up with her and she's beeeeeeeen crying the entire time, she didn't even come to school today and that breaks my heart. She still loves me :( but the sad thing is, I cant be with her because she brings my marks down as well and I need to bring it up because it is my final exam.. she isn't in grade 12 yet (shes a year younger) and she doesn't need to worry that much... I really try put my head in the books but she doesn't understand.. I've told her before that we can't fight right now and I'm getting upset while I write a test.. its not how its suppose to work... I don't want to see her like this but I'm scared to go back because she blocks me from doing a lot of things... I don't know how to get over her or what to do. Please help me
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2014, 07:08 AM
    "Its funny because we still love each other" - that doesn't sound like love to me.

Do yourself a favor - concentrate on you and your school work. Drama in a relationship gets old. You two are not good for each other if you two being together brings about negative results (bad grades, losing friends, family getting mad, etc).
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 30, 2014, 08:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Voetjie View Post
    I'm writing my final exams soon, I've been dating her for almost 7 months and all we do is fight, fight all the day..
    Its funny because we still love each other after all the fighting but I know that its really unhealthy and it does make me upset..
    Her family is angry because her marks have dropped since we been dating and fighting same goes to her friends, they don't want to speak to her because we break up almost once a month and they gave up on hearing her issues. So now she basically don't have any friends left. And it upsets me that she still wants to be with me after all this? I told her that I want to break up with her because she needs to have friends and she's always upset around me because she feels that I don't love her (but I really do) and I always upset her.. it kills me so much to see her like this everyday... I broke up with her and she's beeeeeeeen crying the entire time, she didn't even come to school today and that breaks my heart. She still loves me :( but the sad thing is, I cant be with her because she brings my marks down as well and I need to bring it up because it is my final exam.. she isn't in grade 12 yet (shes a year yonger) and she doesn't need to worry that much... I really try put my head in the books but she doesn't understand.. I've told her before that we cant fight right now and I'm getting upset while I write a test.. its not how its suppose to work... I don't want to see her like this but I'm sacred to go back because she blocks me from doing a lot of things... I don't know how to get over her or what to do. Please help me

I'm with Oliver... no you don't love each other... if you did you wouldn't always be fighting. You both need to stay away from each other... there is nothing healthy going on between you both.

Honestly you both sound like drama queens that need each other to have more drama to complain about.

Her parents see it, her friends see it...we see it.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 30, 2014, 08:42 AM
    Leave her alone. Any relationship with that much drama isn't a good or healthy one.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 30, 2014, 09:06 AM
    You are absolutely right. Love is not supposed to be his way. This is poison for you both. You should be very scared to go back because as bad as it is now, it can only get worse. I think you know this but still it hurts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Heart pain [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm new in this site and I've been getting sharp heart pains and in only 11 what should I do? +

Heart Pain [ 11 Answers ]

What does it mean when my heart hurts every once in awhile?

Why am I getting this heart/chest pain? [ 3 Answers ]

I had heart surgery where they went up my leg and implanted a device in my heart to close a hole when I was 11.I'm 18 now. Now for some reason when I like do little exercise, like at work when I was pushing a heavy cart and re-stocking things. I get these really bad horrible heart pains, and they...

Congestive heart failure with pain above waist on right side with rib pain [ 1 Answers ]

What could be the cause of pain or soreness on right side above waist, also shortness of breath

Heart pain [ 4 Answers ]

Hi have been receiving chest pains + pressure for 2 weeks. I had similar pain last year where I completed a x-ray and ecg which were fine. However in the last week I have got the pains again with pains in my back too and pressure across my chest. I am most bothered now however about the nearly...

View more questions Search