Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    montay Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2010, 05:38 PM
    93 grand marquis-passenger seat removal
    We have water directly under the front passenger seat. No water in the footwell. All door gaskets are fine, and the plug in rear passenger footwell is tight. In order to determine where the water comes from, we have to take the seat out. We found we could remove 3 floor bolts, but not the fourth. Is there any way just to flip the seat up without taking the car apart?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Feb 23, 2010, 06:01 PM

Lower should unbolt and turn upward and out. Then unbolt rear ( back ) of seat. Might require a slight upward push to remove.
    montay Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2010, 06:16 PM
    We must have received part of your e-mail. It starts with "lower should unbolt"... which we do not understand.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grand Marquis non starter [ 1 Answers ]

Mercury Grand Marquis 1989 V8 5.0 liter. This is my second car, with all the snow here I have been using my 4WD for the last six weeks. Yesterday I cleared the remaining snow off the car and drove it a car length along the drive. Today I tried to start the Mercury, it turns over as normal but...

94 Grand marquis digital speedometer [ 1 Answers ]

94 Grand Marquis with digital dash. Speedometer shows various speeds with car in park and engine running. Odometer and trip counters mileage advances while you sit and watch in a motionless car. Speedometer seems normal while car is moving. What's wrong?

1992 Grand Marquis? [ 1 Answers ]

How can I tell if the solenoid or the starter is bad? I replaced the battery and the car clicks. I was told to jump the solenoid but don't have a clue how to do it. I don't want to take the starter off if I don't need to. I appreciate any help that is given!

92 Grand Marquis [ 1 Answers ]

I replaced the battery terminals on our Grand Marquis and now it won't turn over and the battery is good. The positive cable had a small red wire that went to the solenoid and down to the starter. I have cleaned everything and still nothing. The lights come on and the radio but it won't turn over....

View more questions Search