Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    curiousteenager Posts: 16, Reputation: 5

Nov 3, 2008, 04:05 PM
    My boyfriend just dumped me andi don't know what to do?
    I'm 14 and my boyfriend ryan is the same age. On Halloween I went out with some of my friends. When we were walking around we ran into my best friends older brother. He was on his way home from the bar and was majorly drunk (He's 18). We asked him if he wanted to hang out. He said yes and that he wanted to go to the rodeo grounds. So we did. We went to this one trailer that was there and I was sitting on the table and Kyle was (My friends brother) was sitting on the bench. Before we left Kyle asked me to make-out with him. I didn't really want to but it was the only way he would leave. So I did. At school on Monaday word had gotten out and everyone new. Including Ryan.He broke up with me without giving me a chance to explain myself. But what really bugs me is I found out that he went out drinking with a bunch of my friends on Halloween and they were playing truth or dare on the school playground. My friend Tania dared Ryan and my friend Katie to kiss and they did, it was only a peck though. And after Ryan said that's all? What should I do? Another thing is he was flirting with my classmate marlie in front my me and being all touchy feely with all the girls in my class except me. PLease help me!:confused:

Curious teenager
    Ultra Member

Nov 3, 2008, 05:18 PM

I know this is easier said than done, but gt over him. You were both wrong cheating on each other. You can both make all the excuses you want but that doesn't change that you were both wrong. You did not have to make out with kyle just like ryan didn't really have to kiss the other girl. You're young. This seems like a big deal now, but watch, in a few moths (or maybe even days a weeks) you won't even be thinking about him anymore. Go find something else to focus on. Go out with your gf's. Do a hobby. Read a book. Anything to take your mind off it

Nov 4, 2008, 03:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by justcurious55 View Post
    i know this is easier said than done, but gt over him. you were both wrong cheating on each other. you can both make all the excuses you want but that doesn't change that you were both wrong. you did not have to make out with kyle just like ryan didn't realy have to kiss the other girl. you're young. this seems like a big deal now, but watch, in a few moths (or maybe even days a weeks) you won't even be thinking about him anymore. go find something else to focus on. go out with your gf's. do a hobby. read a book. anything to take your mind off it
    Yeah it is easier said than done. I will try to get over it but the hard part is he is in my class so I see him everyday. Thanks though and I will try:)
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 4, 2008, 04:37 PM
    You are not the only teen in that school that has 'dating' issues. Just ask around, and you'll realize that it's normal and all a part of growing up.

All you have to do is keep on being who you are, don't loose your self-respect no matter what is being said about it.

Your peers will probably have fun at your expense for a few days, but they will also chide him too for being a fool and getting drunk.

So just go on with your studies, ignore him, and do as suggested, read a good book, join a new group of people with similar interests in life so far.

We've been there, done that, and survived, and I promise you will too. You will laugh all of this off once school is finished and you enter a new phase of life.. don't let it get you down for more than a few days, it's OK to be upset and sad, but don't let it dominate your whole day.

Good luck dear. And, come on here and talk with us any time you need someone to talk to. You can also ask your mom how her life was in school, and she'll probably have a few hints for you.

godsbabygirl267 Posts: 175, Reputation: 11

Nov 5, 2008, 09:54 PM
    I know this seems like exactly the opposite of what is right, but you have to move on. Obviously, you were both messing around when you were going out. THat does not make either of you right, nor does it negate the fact that you made out with a different guy, no matter what the reason. YOu both have reason enough to be angry. Your best bet is to move on and try to salvage the friend ship.

Best of luck!

Nov 8, 2008, 10:42 PM
    Thanks everyone. I didn't think it would be that easy to move on a forget about him. Im actually glad about him dumping me because my friend asked me out three days later and now I'm dating him and I really like him. Ryan is no dating my best friend katie and I am somewhat happy for them. Ryan doesn't want to be friends but oh well that is his loss. Thank you and keep putting your comments on here because they help lots.
    tomboy21 Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

Nov 8, 2008, 10:58 PM

Yeaa I knoww what you are going through! I was going through the same thing and I found it easier just to forget about himm or do the same thing back cuzz you know the only reason he's doing it is too bugg you sooo go ahead take my addvice. See wgere it leads

Nov 10, 2008, 09:07 AM

Thanks but I was hanging out with my boyfriend Mic, and byrd and ryan and ryan wouldn't stop talking about me or what I did so I'm thinking that he can't get over it. Does this mean he might want to get back together?
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 13, 2008, 01:37 AM
    You go to the same school, see the same 'friends' and it is probably his way of making excuses for himself and how he acted. He also might be interested in knowing how you feel about that evening and if you still could be upset. Don't let that bother you. Go on with your life. And when he approaches you, act normal and be pleasant.

As I said before, your life will go on and so will his and you can still be friends a little later on.. but you will have a whole new life after school so don't make such a big thing out of it. It does not pay to question his motives.. wait until he talks to you and find out that way, but never try to second-guess someone in their teens... they are still growing and trying to figure this life out - and it does not happen overnight.

Keep in touch,

godsbabygirl267 Posts: 175, Reputation: 11

Nov 14, 2008, 06:35 PM
    Whatever you do, do not redate him. It hardly ever works when you date the same person multiple times. Just keep living like you are and be happy with your new boyfriend.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ok I dumped my boyfriend [ 11 Answers ]

Big mistake I am really scared he said he is sending peoploe round ma house. I can't speak to his family no more. But most of his family is my friends. What do I do?

I got dumped and I don't know what to do [ 1 Answers ]

Hey Everyone, I'm new to this site so just hear me out, I have a long story. I've been with this girl for almost 2 years now. Let me just say that we met in one of those one night stand scenarios. After that night, I must admit, since we didn't go through the whole dating and going out and...

My ex dumped me and I don't think I can move on [ 3 Answers ]

Well My Ex Left Me 9 Months Pregnant And I Don't Know If I Can Live Without Him. I Love This Man With My Whole Heart. I Did Everything For Him, I Washed His Cloths, I Cooked, I Cleaned. He Left Me A Week And A Half Ago For This Other Female He Got Pregnant Now I Don't Know What To Do. Well We Had...

Boyfriend dumped me [ 3 Answers ]

How do I get over my boyfriend of 6.5 years? He split up with me just before xmas and then said he made a mistake and we got back together. On new years eve he wanted time again. He dumped me a month ago. He said that he cared and loved for me as a sister. He wants to be friends but don't think I...

My boyfriend has dumped me! [ 8 Answers ]

Well what can I say?well my boyfriend dumped me! Aw I know so sad his name was hayden also ryt I moved on well sort of and got a new boyfriend and den he dumped me but my new boyfriend (darren ) has cheated on me 3 times yet each time I told him I loved him and he said he wouldn't do it again but...

View more questions Search