Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    242denisec Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2009, 11:29 AM
    Hampton bay discontinued lighting
    I am looking for a discontinued light by Hampton Bay. It's an outdoor wall lantern in a burnt sienna finish, stock # 325 587. I ideally need three more. Does anyone know where I can find this fixture?
    CuriousAve Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2009, 10:55 AM
    Hey 242denisec,

I actually have 2 of the lanterns that you are looking for. They are brand new, never been used before. I also have 2 of the outdoor pole lamp fixures that go with that style of finish, by Hampton Bay.

I bought them for outside my home, and I could never find anymore of that style, so I never installed them.

Let me know if you are interested in purchasing them, and we can make an arrangement.

CuriousAve

Sep 25, 2009, 02:35 PM
    Hi,

Thanks for responding -- I would be very interested in purchasing these from you. Please contact me by email so that we can make an agreement: [email protected]
    bojo62 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2009, 11:59 AM
    Hi,

Did you make a connection for the lanterns you were looking for? We have 2 brand new that we are looking to sell. We were painting and remodeling our house and bought these lanterns before they were discontinued. Now that we are done painting, we realize they are too big for the area we'd like to place them.

Let me know if you are interested!
    Thanks!

Oct 4, 2009, 05:21 AM
    Hi,

Thanks for responding -- I actually still need two more, so I would be very interested in purchasing these from you. Please contact me by email so that we can make an agreement: [email protected]

Thanks!
    soxfan1966 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2009, 09:19 AM
    I am also looking for one of these (Hampton Bay outdoor light #325 587). I have two on the outside of my home, but one was recently damaged by a wind storm (screen door was blown open and broke the metal mounting bracket). If you have one available please email me... Thanks
    rob_ny Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2009, 04:24 AM
    Hey CuriousAve,

I am looking for a discontinued light by Hampton Bay-Classic Collection. It's an outdoor post lantern which looks like an acorn nut in a burnt sienna finish with frosted glass. I believe the stock # is 325-?? Do you still have the post lights? If so e-mail me at [email protected].
    Thanks,
    Rob_ny
    Niketa710 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2010, 06:03 AM
    I'm also looking for one outdoor post lantern from this collection, stock 325-670. If anyone has one, can you please email me at [email protected]? Thanks!

Jun 11, 2010, 06:07 AM
    I'm also looking for one outdoor post lantern from this collection, stock 325-670. If anyone has one, can you please email me at [email protected]? Thanks!

Jun 11, 2010, 06:07 AM
    AngelDM Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2010, 01:02 PM

I have two of these lanterns that are new in box you can contact me at [email protected] The stock # is 325-670
    LexiconA Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2011, 09:05 AM
    I need the discontinued Hamton Bay outdoor post light SKU 325-670 Model number 6D23R. I would also be interested in any other light fixtures in that style. I have cash now! [email protected]

Jan 22, 2011, 11:27 AM
    I am looking for the outdoor light by Hampton Bay SKU 325-670, Model number 6D23R. I am also intersted in any other lights from the same line. Please contact at [email protected] to arrange payment and shipping.
    maintenanceguy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2011, 09:47 PM
    I have one of the light fixtures available the stock number is 325670 as well as a base both still in box and available if interested *** contact if interested

Jan 30, 2011, 03:43 PM
    Comment on maintenanceguy's post
    OK.. great. I don't see any contact information. Please e-mail me so we can make arrangements. [email protected].

Feb 6, 2011, 11:10 PM
    Great... so... who has the lamp I am looknig for. I keep seeing responses that people have it but nobody responds to e-mail. Send me mail if you have the light. [email protected]
    InspSG Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2011, 08:08 AM
    I am looking for 1 Hampton Bay Wall Lantern in rust finish. 540 077. I have 2 of them and need a third. Thanks for any help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay track Lighting [ 13 Answers ]

I have installed Hampton Bay track lighting in five rooms of my house. They are all the low voltage (12 volt) type. In all I have 52 light heads. I had to rewire some of the 90 degree track connectors that came wired wrong from the factory. I am now experiencing the problem that when a bulb...

Dim lighting on Hampton Bay ceiling fan [ 5 Answers ]

A friend installed an Edgemont transitional collection Hampton Bay ceiling fan w/light for me. The lighting is so incredibly dim, it is almost dark! This fan uses some type of LED light plate (no bulbs?). Is there something I'm missing in order to get brighter light? There is no remote control...

Hampton bay track lighting kit [ 1 Answers ]

I have installed two sets of hampton bay track lighting model hd529093 in my den. And they are controlled by 2 light swithes. I am trying to install a dimmer on them. I have lutron dimmer model fae1v500m muti-location 500w andfa603adtl for the second switch. I am not able to make lights work with...

Hampton Bay under counter lighting [ 3 Answers ]

I've purchased Hampton Bay under cabinet lighting set, 3 hockey puck type lights. The kit comes plugs and switch to work in conjunction with a hot outlet. I would like to have these lights work on a tradition in wall switch. I have already increased my light switch box from 1 to 2 and the...

Hampton bay track lighting [ 1 Answers ]

We just installed a hampton by track and bought Halo by Laser lights. Nothing is working. Are they not combatible? They are both "3-wire" systems, (I believe called "H" systems) with 2 wires on one side and one on the other.

View more questions Search