Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicolieolie5990 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2007, 11:10 AM
    My boyfriend cant stand me
    Okay well I need help here I am getting so damn depressed its ridiculous. Me and my boyfriend have been dating for a little over a year now and here recently we discovered that I was pregnant. Well ever since we have found out he has been acting really funny. What do I do when my boyfriend tells me I'm arguing with him even when I don't condiser it to be arguing for exp. I can ask him where he is going to be later so I can talk to him on my lunch break and he thinks I'm checking up on him because I can admit I do not trust him but I don't believe its obvious. Is it just me or am I really as crazy and sicknifying that he makes me out to be. He makes me feel like , I can't talk to him about any thing. I say negative things sometimes but he wonders why because he makes me feel so negative then he says that everything I have to say is argumentive towards him. We can be hanging out with a group of his friends that have girlfriends there and I can be getting along with them and he can accuse me of being a slut is this just his insecurity or is it that I'm just not acting like everyone else like I think I am NORMAL ? I get so depressed when he tells me these things like I'm embarrassing, a nucince, could I really be arguing with him and just not know it or could it just be things that he don't want to talk about are considered arguing which is what I have been thinking? Do I sound crazy to anyone? Or is just he is the one that has problems?
    IowaGuy Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2007, 11:47 AM
    I went through something similar when I was a teen. I became a father and displayed some of the same traits as your boyfriend, though not as extreme.
    I was scared out of my mind.

I sounds like a maturity issue to me. I would suggest talking to him about it, if that can't be done, then talk to your parents, his parents, your pastor. There are also numerous hotlines for issues like this.

Congrats on the baby!
    mustang0529 Posts: 252, Reputation: -1

Dec 6, 2007, 10:51 AM
    Like I sent you the message before on your other post!! I am going threw the same I'm 8 6 days and we argue a lot but there's times where we love each other too much to fight!! Just don't worri about it!! I sometimes have the problem where I don't trust him!! Hunni all it is!! Is our hormones acting up and making us stress out!! Don't worri too much just think about you and the baby!!
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Dec 6, 2007, 11:39 AM
    Boy friend is probably not thrilled with the pregnancy and is stressed, as he should be. Parenthood is a big deal especially when it was not planned. How old are the both of you?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 6, 2007, 11:55 AM
    Your pregnant, and your both scared of this life changing event.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 9, 2007, 01:28 PM
    Forget what I said since reading your other posts

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where do I stand? [ 4 Answers ]

I am liz. I am barely eighteen, and I live in salem Oregon. I have a friend AJ whom I have developed a huge crush on over the last month and a half. The only problem with this is that, I feel as if he might be using me. See none of my friends like him because they know that he always asks me to...

Boyfriend had one night stand [ 25 Answers ]

Ive been with my fiancé for about 2 1/2 years now. When we were together for 5 months he had a one night stand with an ex. I didn't find out about it for months later.. and when I did find out I took it hard. Now it doesn't bother me nearly as much... but I still think in my head.. why did he do...

Where Do I Stand If I Decide To Stand Up To Them? [ 26 Answers ]

I am posting this on behalf of my sister. She Wrote - Where do I stand if I decide to stand up to them and say enough is enough? This is the short version, I will go into more detail as we go along. I hope you can help me. I am in need of some serious advice. Got 2 grandchildren...

What does this stand for? [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering this was on my boyfriends record or whatever they call it 1 count/merged count of : 2C:17-3*4 Criminal Mischief /4 What's the numbers for?

Where do I stand? [ 1 Answers ]

I am new to this site but my head is going crazy with thought an I need help pleasssse I met this guy about 2 weeks ago we have been on 3 dates which were all really good we have spoke everyday by phone or text but I felt like maybe I was always in touch with him first then read this article about...

View more questions Search