Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Treeny Posts: 229, Reputation: 20

Aug 15, 2007, 04:33 PM
    Should I stay or should I go?
    My life feels like a mess! My 2 teenagers are driving me crazy, My husband sits at the computer after dinner andstays until bed time.
    He is oblivious to what is going on upstairs unless I come down and ask for help.
    It is like he lives in his own little world, we call it his cave. He plays poker for hours on end.
    I feel totally dissconnected with him and my kids don't make it any beter.
    I feel like I don't know why I'm even here. I swear I could be having an affair upstairs and he would not even know or probably even care. My2 teenager 15 and 18 are always saying why don't you go to Gramas house, they don't want me here either.
    I have had it with them as well. I feel like giving up.
    My Son smokes weed and I have tried every thing to straighten him up I even took him out of school and am now home schooling him. My daughter has a horrible mouth!
    She says things to me that if I ever sais to my Mom I would not be here to talk about it.
    I slapped her mouth once when she said F-u and then I calle the police because things were crazy and guess what I went ot jail for hitting her!
    OK done venting for now. I love this site!
    CorrieNB Posts: 78, Reputation: 8

Aug 15, 2007, 04:46 PM
    Are you a stay at home mom? You should try doing something for yourself. Take up a class have a good time. Im not sure if you should stay or go. Do you know why they are so mean to you. Sometimes it helps to talk to other people. If you ever want to talk Im open.
    Oracleofwisdom Posts: 28, Reputation: 3

Aug 15, 2007, 04:56 PM
    I know someone else in a similar situation. It is so difficult I am sorry I can't help more. I don't recommend this often as most people think it's a bit mad. But for you I would say pray about it keep notes on your prayers and watch them come true. You have another part to play, be patient. Your husband is almost certainly putting his head in the sand. He is just showing how difficult he finds it in another way to you. Try to talk to him, not neccesseraly about the situation just chat. Try to go out re kindle the flame find some common ground again. This will help you both be united and together you will be stronger to cope with drugs and teenagers. Try to seek descreat advice on the weed thing weed is not like it used to be. Its not as pure. Social srvices can help they can council you and give guidance if you don't trust them there are other people you can go to, try searchin the web. I hope all goes well for you. And that some of this helps. Sorry I can't do more I know what its like.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I stay or should I go? [ 5 Answers ]

I am a completely modest person, but let me start by saying that I am a professional 26 year old woman who just bought her first house on her own and to many, I have a lot going for me, career wise. I also exercise 5-6 times a week, because my health is very important to me. Everyone around me...

Stay or Go? [ 35 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for 11 months. I recently discovered that he's been talking to another woman behind my back (the second time in three months and a different woman from the first time). The first time this happened he explained that he was talking to her for a friend. I let it...

Should I stay or go [ 4 Answers ]

After trust issues and lack of communication between my boyfriend and I, and decided to go away from the relationship. We were together for two and half years, we got engaged and started begging our life together. Evething was going perfect until he started forgetting about me he'll come from work...

Should I stay or should I go? [ 8 Answers ]

I found out about a month and half ago that my boyfriend of 10 months has been cheating with a woman he works with. I must admit I was in the wrong because I found out by snooping through his cell phone records. He was seeing a nurse at the hospital where he works. When I initially found out, I...

Should I stay or should I go? [ 10 Answers ]

Just want to ask your opinion on this... please advise I have a male friend whom I considered as my bestfirend. Believe it or not I'm fifteen years older than him. We known each other for more than five years and that years of friendship is not always good. We have lots of arguments on certain...

View more questions Search