Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ortiz20 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2007, 08:26 AM
    Live experience degree
    What unversities and colleges who are accredited offer life experence degrees.
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Jun 17, 2007, 08:48 AM
    I hear the university of hard knocks (UHK) is very good
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 17, 2007, 10:27 PM
    Please refer to THIS STICKY

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Recognised Best online Universities for work Experience degree [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, Any University which is recognised by Department of Education either regional or State. Offering Life Experience or Work Experience degrees.

Found warrant for me in TX, I live in FL 2nd degree Felony, what should I do? [ 2 Answers ]

I found out I have a warrant in the great state of TX. I am currently living in FL. I am a productive citizen in FL. I am a mom to 3 wonderful children. I am currently jumping through hoops set before me by the great state of FL to get custody of my children back. I sent my kids from TX to FL...

Experience based degree [ 3 Answers ]

I have 37+ years of experience in TV broadcasting and about five+ in teaching at university level. I don't have time for regular degree. I want to get PhD based on work experience etc. Any one can help me locate a university which is recognised the world over. Thanks

Avoiding "degree mills", seeking real degree! [ 9 Answers ]

I started as an education major in the State University of NY Oswego. I made an unusual, and perhaps unwise decision to put my learning in first place, and made no efforts to get a degree. I read "Pedagogy of the Oppressed" by Ivan Illich, and got turned on to his untraditional, radical approach to...

Life Experience Degree Program [ 4 Answers ]

Could anyone that has any information about Glendale University and the life experience degree programs it offers Please tell me about it. They state that they are accredited by the National Distance Learning Accreditation Council (N.D.L.A.C.). Any information would be greatly appreciated on the...

View more questions Search