Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChaseMX Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2007, 12:46 PM
    She wants to take a break
    My girlfriend and I have been together for six months. We both love each other very much and, although we have had some very rough patches in our relationship, we've been seemingly doing good for the last month... until three days ago. Three days ago we got into a big fight over a number of things, Namely her starting to pick up her smoking habit again, which I am allergic to and hate anyway. Also, she has made plans to go out with some of her friends on st. Patty's Day when we had already made plans to be together. Then last night I wanted to go out camping by myself on my day off, which we had planned to spend together... just like every otherday. We had no plans other than to just hang out and watch a movie like we uasually do, but when I told her that I wanted to camp last night, she got all mad at me. Now she wants to take a break. What should I do?
    ForeverZero Posts: 312, Reputation: 82

Feb 23, 2007, 01:31 PM
    Before they work up the courage to do it themselves, women often look for excuses to get you to break up with them so they don't have to do it. This sounds like she's doing a lot of things to piss you off in the hopes that you'll end it with her.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 23, 2007, 02:32 PM
    Give her a break as she ask for and go camping. Leave her alone to enjoy her break, and you make sure you enjoy yours. If she doesn't call then there must not be anything to talk about. Either way enjoy your life without her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Take a break? [ 9 Answers ]

I have been friends with this woman for quite some time and I finally wanted to make the move to ask her to be more than friends. But before I could, she told me that a guy she met at a party a couple weeks ago really hit it off and started dating. I asked her about her and I and she said she was...

Should I Break Up With Her? [ 35 Answers ]

All right, my girlfriend was looking at her Facebook on my computer, she saw that she had a new message... and I asked her who it was from, she replied with "oh, i dont look at those messages" and quickly closed the window. I got on my computer right after and went on her Facebook while she was...

Break even [ 2 Answers ]

Product Alpha has been a staple in Omega Corp.'s product line for several years. Annual fixed costs of production and administration related to this product in the past have been $643,500. Annually, variable costs of production and sales have been $17 per unit. The selling price in the past has...

View more questions Search