Ask
    murrgh1 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2008, 01:44 PM
    Eviction
    I have an eviction against me, and lost my sec.8. help in wa
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Apr 9, 2008, 02:11 PM
    You'll have to go back and speak to the Section 8 people and see if they can get you another place to live or somehow straighten out where you got evicted from.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 10, 2008, 07:17 PM
    Why do you have an eviction against you? Did you not pay your part of the rent, did you do something else to get evicted??

Why did you loose your section 8?

Can't help without more info

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eviction [ 8 Answers ]

In Mississippi, what are the laws concerning a parent evicting an adult child? And what steps would need to be taken.

Eviction in SC [ 1 Answers ]

I was jts evicted without notice no written document--I was wondering if I was suppose to get 30 days notice even though all the landlord and myself had was a verbal agreement. I was told to get out of her house and was not able to properly collect my things. I am confussed and I feel I like I...

Eviction in nj [ 10 Answers ]

Any advice would be great. My fiancé and I purchased a house on Nov 30th. We had intentions of maintaining the rental property until the end of the lease and had kept up all utilities etc. Almost all belongings remained and someone was at the house at least once every day or night. On Jan 2nd...

Kentucky eviction law motion for eviction [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I really need help I bought a house for 30,000 from a lady we have just a one simple page contract basically states I paid 15000.00 dollars down In April 05' and then make payments of 400.00 a month for 36 months Contract has no sell as is in it because at time of sale we the lady homeowner...

FL eviction [ 1 Answers ]

The tenants in my rental home have not paid rent this month. It is now twenty-nine days past due. I have not been able to contact them for three weeks. They are never home and don't answer the phone. What steps do I take in Fl. To evict.

View more questions Search