Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dell1703 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2008, 06:28 AM
    4 month old springer spanial
    I have a 4 month old springer spaniel Had her since she was 8 weeks, She is starting to poo in her crate during the night and has done it during the day I don't know what to do now!! I have a 15 month old baby and its not healthy if I have to keep cleaning poo up PLEASE HELP!! :mad:
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2008, 07:47 AM
    4 months old is still a baby. Training a dog is really training yourself to the dogs needs. How much time does she spend in the crate? You do know that a Springer is a working dog and as such has lots of energy that needs to be worked off? Get her outside more offen. Be sure that she has an opportunity to go out and do her business just before bed time. She will learn eventually to do it then.

Feb 25, 2008, 07:59 AM
    Hi thanks for getting bk to me, She has lots of walks is only in her crate at bedtime and when we are eating our dinners, I just don't understand why she's started to do this she never used to!! She goes out just before we go to bed which is about 11.00pm :confused:

Feb 25, 2008, 08:00 AM
    :)
    Quote Originally Posted by 450donn
    4 months old is still a baby. Training a dog is really training yourself to the dogs needs. How much time does she spend in the crate? You do know that a Springer is a working dog and as such has lots of energy that needs to be worked off? Get her outside more offen. Be sure that she has an opportunity to go out and do her business just before bed time. She will learn eventually to do it then.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Question about Springer Spaniel [ 2 Answers ]

My Springer Spaniel is 11 years old. The past year he has developed these lumps all over his body. Some are small nodules and other were small fatty tissues and now they have grown very large. We take him to the vet periodically and the vet has said as long as they do not fester or bother him leave...

Jerry Springer Story [ 8 Answers ]

OK so my relationship with my ex is really weird. I met him on new years 4 years ago. He was cocky at first but was still a gentleman. He is originally from Vancouver, Canada (3 hours away from Seattle). He recently got traded to Michigan from NY to play hockey. At the beginning he sounded like...

Feel like we should be on Jerry Springer [ 1 Answers ]

I am writing this concerning regarding our 40 year old daughter Our daughter took off for Canada with no word to her children nor the rest of the family; we did not know where she was. Got a call that she was sleeping in a bus station a month later. We are a middle class America family ...

Sick puppy.lab/pit/brittany spanial mix [ 12 Answers ]

Took puppy (3 mo) to vet about 1 week ago for something that bit him.. got all better then all of a sudden he just lies around hasn't eatten for about 2 days barely drinks water... has dry heaves and seems to be losing weight... have offered wet food.. because what dog won't turn that down... didnt...

View more questions Search