Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jamie00 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2011, 04:26 PM
    Should I go to the doctors
    Hi I've been sexualty active for a while.Me and my boyfriend had sex yesterday and afterwards I noticed I was bleeding.What could that be from,should I go to the doctors?It couldn't be my period could it I just finished them about 12 days ago.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Apr 19, 2011, 06:59 PM

More than likely it is from the sex itself. Sometimes there can be slight irritation whether from vaginal dryness and/or somewhat rougher sex that will result in some spotting or light bleeding soon afterwards.

Certainly you should be sure that protection is used every single time you engage in sex. Pregnancy will always be a possibility, even with protection, not to mention STDs that neither of you may even be aware of.

Since you are sexually active, it would be wise to begin seeing your doctor for a pelvic exam and pap smear.
    Brook1999 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2013, 10:03 PM
    Go to the doctor they will clear it up and make sure everything down there is okay!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Doctors appointments [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, my ex girlfriend is pregnant with my baby and the doctors appointment to find out the sex of the baby is next week and she told me she didn't want me there. Do I have any legal right to be there? Because that's a doctors appointment I really don't want to miss.

What should I do until my Doctors Appt? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Doctors appointment in the of January. I have a problem with my sciatic nerve and it causes some pain and also spasms. I do pilates 5 days a week and use the tredmill 6 days a week (incline and running). My workouts don't feel the same and I know that I'm not getting the results I should...

Where will all the doctors come from? [ 59 Answers ]

OK, all you Obama fans. When he creates another monster with Nationalized health care, and 40 million people can suddenly go to the doctor, that aren't going to the doctor now, where are all these doctors going to instantly appear from? Kind of makes you scratch your head, huh?

When do doctors get results? [ 3 Answers ]

I got blood work done exactly 2 weeks ago (2/28/08) for HIV/AIDS and hepatitas. My doctor called me this past Tuesday (3/11/08) and said the results were in. My question is, how long do blood work results take for HIV/AIDS and hepatitas? If I did have something, wouldn't the lab call my doctor...

Went to the doctors ! [ 5 Answers ]

Hi every one just to let you all know that I went to the doctors today and yeah I am preggy. Thank you for every one who has been helping me with my questions.

View more questions Search