Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rosewilson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2008, 04:39 PM
    Value of Noritake China
    I recently purchase 54 pieces of Noritake China. The pattern was sold between 1970 and 1980. It is in like new condition. I paid $200.00 for all. I received eight 5 piece place settings, 4 additional plates, 4 additional cups, 2 bowls, 1 small oval platter, 1 vegetable bowl, 1 creamer, and 1 sugar bowl with lid. I have been looking on different websites to see if I got a good deal or not, however, they have not been any help since the price ranges are different for individual pieces. My question "Was this a good deal or not?"
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2008, 03:27 AM
    What was the pattern named that was on the china, please? Knowing that would be helpful in giving you the best answers here.

Thanks!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 18, 2010, 09:57 AM
    Old and now archived thread.

Subobu, you'll find your question by clicking on the following link.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/collec...et-436400.html

Thanks!

Thread is now CLOSED.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Noritake China Pieces [ 2 Answers ]

:o Hello~ I have this old Noritake China Pieces from before 1948.. But I can't find any info about it I tried all china websites I could find with no luck I tried replacements.com, I have a house with 5 kids and 3 dogs and have broke 2 pieces already. Do you know a good China Website Or...

Noritake China [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know the price of a 12 piece set of Noritake China. On the back it says Japan 609 and lismore usdesign Pat. 98836. It is used but barely. Thanks, Jeri Flaig

Noritake China [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know the value of a Noritake Bancroft 5481 service for six. This was purchased in Okinawa, Japan in 1974.

Noritake china. [ 1 Answers ]

I have some of a set of noritake china that I had from a previous marriage. I am trying to find out how to find the value. I also have a set of china from a german company I believe I don't have the name here in front of me... but I would like to know the value of that as well...

Information about Noritake China - Meredith Pattern [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have a eight piece dinner setting that was handed down to me I am wondering what the value may be on this - most pieces are still in boxed wrapping and the set has never been used, but some pieces that are unwrapped have some slight markings. Noritake China - pattern number #5918 -...

View more questions Search