Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gemini68 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2007, 11:56 PM
    Information about Noritake China - Meredith Pattern
    Hi

I have a eight piece dinner setting that was handed down to me I am wondering what the value may be on this - most pieces are still in boxed wrapping and the set has never been used, but some pieces that are unwrapped have some slight markings.

Noritake China - pattern number #5918 - MEREDITH (US Design)

Thank you for any assitance in this regard

Heather :)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2007, 02:52 PM
    Perhaps something that you find on the following sites will be of help to you. There may be a link or something else on the sites that might help you to determine a value for your china. Maybe a reference for a book? You also might go to a library or a bookstore to look for an answer. Maybe there is a link on one of the sites where you could ask someone there?

Noritake China Identification - Antique Noritake Dishes

Your noritake china Directory

Noritake at everysell.com

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/advice/t-22733.html

eBay – Noritake, China Dinnerware and Pottery China items on eBay.com. Find IT on eBay.

eBay - noritake items on eBay.com
    silverlighting Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jul 21, 2007, 03:35 AM
    Hi, another good site for price values is: replacement.com. Here is a little info.
    Item#: 67342 --- Manufacturer Status: Discontinued Actual: 1958 - 1962

Pattern: MEREDITH by NORITAKE [N MER] Pattern #: 5918
    Description: GREEN BAND & FLOWERS, PLATINUM BAND
    A 5-piece place setting $46.99
    1 CSFT Cup and Saucer Set (Footed) 2 1/4
    1 DP Dinner Plate 10 1/2
    1 SP Salad Plate 8 1/4
    1 BB Bread and Butter Plate 6 3/8

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Good luck!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2007, 11:23 PM
    Very good answer above! Especially, if you can find the exact link for the prices.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Noritake China Pieces [ 2 Answers ]

:o Hello~ I have this old Noritake China Pieces from before 1948.. But I can't find any info about it I tried all china websites I could find with no luck I tried replacements.com, I have a house with 5 kids and 3 dogs and have broke 2 pieces already. Do you know a good China Website Or...

Noritake China [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know the price of a 12 piece set of Noritake China. On the back it says Japan 609 and lismore usdesign Pat. 98836. It is used but barely. Thanks, Jeri Flaig

The Pattern; what is the next number and why? [ 1 Answers ]

10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 20 22 24 ? 100 121 10000 Please tell me the next number in this sequence and why? I have the answer can't figure this out. Thanks for the help!!

Pattern forming. [ 1 Answers ]

I angered somebody on-line last week because I told him, tongue in cheek, to throw away his new Noma thermostat. Are there any contractractors on this site that would install and guarantee a Noma, Lux or Hunter thermostat? Why not? How many posts are there this week about thermostats? What...

View more questions Search