Ask
    hurtdaddy21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2011, 08:11 PM
    What do I do to get my baby momma back
    I need help she does not love, trust, or respect anymore
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 12, 2011, 09:38 PM
    So why did she dump you, and what's the story behind it?
    okweeb Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Nov 13, 2011, 03:11 PM
    Yeah, u would have to disclose the story behind, why she doesn't love, trust or respect you any longer and only then can someone relay to you any type of applicable guidance or advice.
    geminichick Posts: 187, Reputation: 57

Nov 30, 2011, 05:15 PM
    Could you please provide more information behind your relationship problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting along with Baby Momma you still love [ 10 Answers ]

My baby's mother and I recently broke up after 4 years and I can't seem to get over it. I have done everything possible to be with her she's means so much to me and I love her. I have to see her because of our son and get emotional sometimes when this happens. I donno why I do this I tell myself...

Baby momma [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question hopefully can get answers or ideas. Ok the mother of my 9 month old, we tired to work things being together just fights after fight. We recently stop talking and trying to work things out. So a month after that she tells me she is dating another guy, and possible likes him a lot...

My boyfriend is thinking about going back to his baby momma do I leave him? [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend is in jail for for months he got a vop for drinking he has always had a drinking problem but now he is getting the help he wanted for a long time. We have been through a very lot together.we are wanting to get married and have a baby we were trying before we went to jail. I keep money...

His baby momma drama [ 29 Answers ]

I am currently dating a man who is expecting a baby with another woman in 4 months. He and I just started dating, and are enjoying our relationship- except for one thing. The soon-to-be mother of his child tries to control his love life, and has even physically threatened me if I don't leave him....

Baby momma drama. [ 4 Answers ]

Okay so I have been with my boyfriend for a year now.. im 18 years old and he is 22. He has a child that just turned three and the mother is two-faced. At the beginning of our relationship she didn't get the concept about him being in love with another worman and she was no longer in the picture...

View more questions Search