Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    valerie850 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2010, 12:29 PM
    My boyfriend is thinking about going back to his baby momma do I leave him?
    My boyfriend is in jail for for months he got a vop for drinking he has always had a drinking problem but now he is getting the help he wanted for a long time. We have been through a very lot together.we are wanting to get married and have a baby we were trying before we went to jail. I keep money on his books so he can eat,get stamps you know what ever he needs and I go to all his visits.he has 2 kids that I help take care of they call me mommy but he baby momma came to his visit with the kids and told him she wants him to come home to her so they can have their family back.then he called me to let me know she came to see him and wanted him back he told me he didn't know what he wanted that he kind of wanted to be with her and his baby's about an hour later he calls me and tells me he was thinking about it and he want to be with me. But now I feel second best because he said he wants to be with her but he feels like she is setting him up.I really love him and really want this to work but when he gets mad at me he tells me that she is better then me. How do I hold my family together and show him I love him and care about him while he is in jail he keeps saying just just wants me to show him how much I care and I do but what are some little things I can do. He is an *** hole but really he is a damn good man.let me know if you think of anything that would help me out.thank you
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 23, 2010, 03:15 PM
    I see plenty of evidence that he ain't so great at all. What a wishy washy guy, playing both of you, getting the best of each of you, like a sheik with a harem. All while vegging out in jail. I have a lot of sympathy for alcoholics who get help, but this guy has more problems.

Keep your money for a while. Let's see how much he loves you without it.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 23, 2010, 03:57 PM

Haven't you fallen enough for this a**hole losers sad tale. Now after all you have done, he wants you to prove it? Prove you have good sense, and respect for yourself, and let his ex have him. Then she is the sucker, not you!!!

Yeah a jail is where all the nice guys end up?? Yeah right.
    pocahantas Posts: 93, Reputation: 16

Dec 26, 2010, 12:26 PM
    I am sure you can do better. He is using you and you are letting him.

Stop giving him money IMMEDIATELY. Stop being a baby sitter for his kids.

Let him go back to his Mrs and kids.

Picture this, he comes back to you but is still unsure, a year down the line you have a kid with him, he then decides he made the wrong decision, he goes back to her and you are left to raise the kid on your own and your kid has to grow up without a father. Another scenario... he has a kid with you and ends up in the prison again...

You are better off without this drama in your life. Can you find a man who is not in prison, who treats you with respect and you should be his number one priority, not another woman. It's a very simple situation, don't complicate it... cut him loose.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

His baby momma drama [ 29 Answers ]

I am currently dating a man who is expecting a baby with another woman in 4 months. He and I just started dating, and are enjoying our relationship- except for one thing. The soon-to-be mother of his child tries to control his love life, and has even physically threatened me if I don't leave him....

Baby momma drama [ 7 Answers ]

I am currently in a relationship with this man and he has 2 kids with 2 mommas. That isn't the problem though the promblem is his daughters mom. Me and him have been together for 7 months now and she has been nothing but trouble since I met her. She is currently homeless and jobless and never see's...

Baby momma drama [ 2 Answers ]

Two years ago I met a guy at work and found out that he was married but he told me that things were not working out of course. Well I had just came out of a really abusive relationship and needed to get over my ex quick because I kept going back to him because I did not want to be lonely. To make...

Baby momma drama. [ 4 Answers ]

Okay so I have been with my boyfriend for a year now.. im 18 years old and he is 22. He has a child that just turned three and the mother is two-faced. At the beginning of our relationship she didn't get the concept about him being in love with another worman and she was no longer in the picture...

View more questions Search