Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    limlen12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2012, 04:27 PM
    Maryland rule 5-902(a)(11)
    I received Notice of Intent to use Certified Business Record of the Assault-Sec Degree case against me. What will I do?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2012, 04:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by limlen12 View Post
    I received Notice of Intent to use Certified Business Record of the Assault-Sec Degree case against me. What will I do?

How are business records connected to the assault charge?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 22, 2012, 05:54 PM
    You notify your attorney, since this can be a serious charge with jail time. Your attorney will want to get copies of any evidence to be used against you, they may want to call business manager or owner as witness if there is a question. They may ask that the evidence not be allowed if there is a reason.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Completion and pay for I-539 and I-902 [ 0 Answers ]

Do I have to complete and pay for both I539 and I901 to transfer status from H4 to F1?

What the difference between anti markovnikov rule and markovnikov rule [ 3 Answers ]

What the difference between anti markovnikov rule and markovnikov rule, and when the anti markovnikov happens. Is it only when , there is BH3,THF/H2O2, OH- ? I can understand if u explain it deeply, I'm studying organic chemistry course..

Shoplifting in Maryland. [ 4 Answers ]

I'm a 18 year old female, & A few days ago, I was caught shoplifting $30 worth of merchandise (3 necklaces) in a Maryland Kmart, Anne Arundel County. The security took me into a room in the back of the store, took my information back, & said I had to pay them back twice the amount, so does that...

902 t surface mounted shower [ 2 Answers ]

I have recently moved into a George Wimpy home which is 3 yrs old at first my shower would not stop dripping so I had to tighten it with force it was also stiff to open & close.. then I could not turn it off at all so I had to turn off at the mains. I managed to get to where the washer is but how...

View more questions Search