Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bw2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2009, 03:03 AM
    Find a film by description
    Trying to find black & white film (thought it was James Stewart but it isn't) -newspaer hack meets ghost of old reporter who keeps giving him tomorrows headline news.One day the news is of his own murder but eventually it turns out the police have killed the bloke who stole his wallet with his ID in it.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 1, 2009, 06:34 AM

It Happened Tomorrow (1944)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find a film by description [ 3 Answers ]

A older man dates a much younger girl, who turns out to be his daughter from a much early relationship

Put a name to this film description ! [ 2 Answers ]

Film about lumberjacks ! I was convinced it starred Jeff, Beau and Lloyd Bridges, but can't find a description that matches on their CV's. Some classic film of mad lumber men, can't remember too much about the plot but, there are memorable moments, where one of the guys chops the managers desk in...

Need name of film by description [ 1 Answers ]

It was probably made between 2000-2004, it is an american film, it is based in New York, I think brooklyn. A girl moves to the neighbourhood and on starting at the new high school she meets a boy who lives near her neighbourhood they begin to take interest in each other but soon realise they are...

Track down a film by description [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, I'm trying to find the title of a movie I saw on TV many years ago. The plot is similar to Judgement Night (Emilio Estevez) but I believe was a lot earlier probably 70's maybe 80s It starts with a Dennis Weaver lookalike (could have been him, but I can't find it among his filmography) in an...

Does anyone know the film title by this description? Ending given. [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, so a while ago I saw a movie and I can't remember the name. A family is driving in there Jeep on the way to a relatives house, and they realize they've drove by the same thing like 10 times so they are like trapped in some circle thing. They each die 1 by 1, every time someone dies a car...

View more questions Search