Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    newdancecraze Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2008, 01:46 PM
    Does anyone know the film title by this description? Ending given.
    Ok, so a while ago I saw a movie and I can't remember the name.

A family is driving in there Jeep on the way to a relatives house, and they realize they've drove by the same thing like 10 times so they are like trapped in some circle thing. They each die 1 by 1, every time someone dies a car goes by with them banging on the window, and it just drives away.

At the end, a female doctor's car doesn't start, so this creepy guy ends up giving her a ride, and then the movie ends.

It takes place during some holiday I believe, either Thanks giving, or Christmas.

It's driving me crazy, I want to know the name :[]
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 13, 2008, 05:31 PM
    Dead End (2003/I)
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2008, 02:36 PM
    THANK YOU Quinn!! That was driving me nuts all weekend *lol*
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 18, 2008, 04:49 PM
    Glad to help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find a movie title by description [ 6 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of a fairly new movie. I saw previews on TV but don't remember the name or actors. It's a teenage boy who I think has been kidnapped and hidden away somewhere. Everyone thinks he's dead. His "ghost" comes back home and to school but no one can see or here him. He...

Martial arts film ending in a broadway dance number. [ 1 Answers ]

I need the name of this film. It is fairly recent.. last 10 years. The lead character is a blind old warrior who saves some farmers and two Geisha types. One is female and the other a transvestite. The films score incorporates farmers beating time in the rice paddys. It ends with a big Broadway...

Film title by vague scene description [ 1 Answers ]

A scene from a movie I saw as a little girl which really scared me popped into my head and I can't tell which movie it was. The movie might have something to do with passing between parallel dimensions, but I am not sure of that. In the scene I talk about, the hero which was previously...

Title of movie unknown. Very vague description. [ 2 Answers ]

This movie I can remember from when I was young. I think it is early 90's or late 80's. I am not too sure about the storyline. All I can remember is that there was like a group of children (they were puppets) and lived in trash cans in a shop. I think they might have been evil. Everyone apart...

View more questions Search