Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    davet543 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2006, 10:49 AM
    Toyota Corolla 05 - HELP
    How do you change the dip beams on o 05 corolla?
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Dec 28, 2006, 06:57 PM
    You're not getting responses because no one know what this is. Could you be more clear on what the heck this is? Any why an '05 would need it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Music From Toyota Commercial [ 3 Answers ]

DOES ANYBODY KNOW THE SONG THAT IS USED IN THE TOYOTA NOW COMMERCIAL? IT IS A CLUB SONG. :confused:

2003 toyota echo [ 1 Answers ]

Is the spare tire rim 14" like the rest of the rims on the car. I know the tire is smaller. But is the rim the same as the other rims. Rim on car is bent. Unable to find rim anywhere. Not in stock

1990 toyota celica [ 1 Answers ]

Apparently they washed the motor and now the car won't start. I changed spark plugs, wires, cap & rotor. I have spark but I tested the injectors with the light tester and I have no signal on 2 cylinders. I'm not sure if maybe the distributor went bad. I also put some starting fluid in the breather....

'96 corolla has trouble starting in the mornings, but only in the mornings [ 1 Answers ]

In the mornings I get in my car I put the key in I turn the key it makes that sound and then it BARELY turns over And then I have to press the gas to makie it fully turn over

View more questions Search