Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LaurenWebber Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2007, 12:48 PM
    Bleeding during pregnancy
    I'm 18 years old I am bleeding but may br pegnant but am scared to take a test I am wondering if I am pregnant as I have been being sick in the mornings and sometimes the evenings and have not been able to keep any solid food down but have managed to do it with liquids except dairy like milk but can drink tea but not milk on it's own. Can you help answer my question please?
    Squiffy Posts: 499, Reputation: 84

Feb 21, 2007, 01:08 PM
    What kind of bleeding is it? Light? Period like? When is your period due?

Feb 21, 2007, 01:22 PM
    Im on my period now it was supossed to come last week but came started bleeding this week I think its like a light bleeding but now its has almost stopped I have only had it for 2 or 3 days what do you think?

Feb 21, 2007, 01:23 PM
    If you have your period, you are not pregnant. Sometimes women have lighter than normal periods, sometimes heavier than normal. I wouldn't worry too much about pregnancy. A very small number of women (and I mean very small) claim to have a period during pregnancy, but its not a period, its just pregnancy bleeding, which should always be treated as a problem until a dr says otherwise. Take a test, I would put money on it coming out negative. Are you on birth control at all?

Feb 21, 2007, 01:31 PM
    Thanks for the help I am going to take a test anyway just in case but thank you for clearing up a confusing matter to me

Feb 21, 2007, 01:32 PM
    Its worth taking a test. If it turns out you are pregnant, its better to know and plan rather than try to ignore it! Good luck.

Feb 21, 2007, 01:34 PM
    Thanks I'll let you know either way thanks for the advice

Feb 21, 2007, 01:35 PM
    Do you live in Milton Keynes? I live there!

Feb 21, 2007, 01:38 PM
    Yes I do

Feb 21, 2007, 01:42 PM
    How very odd, come on an international site and talk to someoenin the same city! I am in Bradwell Village!

Feb 21, 2007, 01:47 PM
    Lol I can't say that I have ever had that happen to me lol. I live in West Bletchley taken the test no need to worrie I'm not pregnant YAY lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding during pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

I have been bleeding for about 4 days now. I am 5-6 weeks along. No severe cramping just uncomfortable. I had a vaginal ultrasound done and my OB said he could not see the baby but could see the yolk sac and that I had not had a miscarriage and to come back in a week because they usually hide at...

Bleeding during pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

I've just had ivf. I am 10 weeks pregnant and started spotting. I have abdominal pain. Could I have implanted in my fallopian tube as well?

Implantation bleeding or pregnancy [ 6 Answers ]

Hi folks, I had my last period on July 10th -13th ,then I didn't get my period at all,tthen on 18th aug I tried pregnancy test,it turned to be negative,I had my early symptoms,I was playing badmiton on 17th,then on 18th a few spots of pink colored started,it was for 2 days,then on 3rd day it was...

Bleeding During Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

Im 7 weeks pregnant with my first child! Two days ago, I began darkly spotting. I went to the doctor, who said everything was fine. It got worse yesterday as the blood became more redish so I returned and once again. After multiple tests, I was reassured I was fine. Now I am passing tissue and...

View more questions Search