Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pmathai Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2013, 08:55 AM
    Delivery options
    I am a 36 year old. I have three children and am expecting my fourth child. My first delivery was by C section. I was not able to push even though I was fully dilated. I often doubt if it was because of epidural I took. My second one was VBAC. I went without taking any epidural. I had episiotomy but everything was fine. My third one was a c section. We were all hoping for another normal delivery but... I wasn't fully dilating.. The baby was not really in the correct position... And we went for a c section again. But the ob said we did the C just in the neck of time... My uterine lining was so thin that it would have ruptured it we hadn't done the C at that point. My first two are exactly 2 years apart. My third baby is 21 months younger than the 2nd one. I am pregnant again for the fourth time now... I am supposed to have baby in November. There will be a 3 year gap between this baby and the 3rd one. (The 3rd child was 2years and 3 months old when I got pregnant).. My question is... Can I try for a normal delivery with this one? Is there a higher chance for uterine rupture this time because of the last incident. Or is C section the only option at this point? How concerned should I be?De
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 1, 2013, 09:21 AM
    We have an excellent delivery nurse who will be along to answer you BUT, in the meantime, aren't these questions for your Doctor who is familiar with your exact circumstances?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

After delivery [ 0 Answers ]

Eight weeks after delivery I started seeing blood stains which increase by the day and have lasted for eight days that is after an eexamination was carried on me during my family planning

What Other Options Do I Have and Which Options Should I Choose? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I just happened to came across this site and was wondering if any members here might be able to help me with this problem of mine. I am a mild mannered Malaysian Chinese (can't speak any Chinese languages fluently), 23 years old and I graduated roughly two years back (at 21 years old). I...

How would my delivery go? [ 1 Answers ]

I am 37 weeks and 4 days pregnant with my secondchild I went to my doctors appointment two days ago and I wasn't dialated but my baby's head was far down. What would be the outcome for delivery will they break my water or is it a sign my water would break on it's own?

Choices for delivery [ 1 Answers ]

Hi am I am just wundering about my pregnancy I am 34 weeks pregnant and could you chose to have a c-section and if not would GBS stop you from having the epidural

DEPIG.COM delivery? [ 13 Answers ]

Pleaseee help me. I'm a new member on this website forum, and I think the idea is amazig, so I am willing to share my experience with you so you can learn of my mistakes and better yuourself. I have just bought some Benzylarbutin from DEPIG.COM, and I'm just wandering if they deliver to the UK, or...

View more questions Search