Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hello4397 Posts: 68, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2007, 10:26 AM
    My crush
    I have this hugeeeeeeeeeee crush on this guy at my school and he is friends with a person I used to be friends with, I like him so much but I don't know if he likes me back, what should I do?
    cissy0801 Posts: 129, Reputation: 6

Nov 15, 2007, 01:46 AM
    Bad idea to like someone and they don't like you back... you might have a crush on them but they will crush you later.

I've seen all my friends end that way

Move on and find a new one... I know it seems to hard but just slowly move away and then maybe he'll chase you back!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you get over a crush? [ 9 Answers ]

Well last school year I started getting a crush on this guy. We talked a tid bit but I always got so nervous I backed out of conversations with him with really simple responses. I thought that having a summer vacation would give me more than enough time to get over him. But now that the new school...

I have a crush on someone [ 7 Answers ]

I have a crush on someone, and need to Know if he feels the same? Thanks,

I have a crush, but does he like me? [ 5 Answers ]

I am in high school and I have a huge crush on this one guy. He sits beside me in class. He always yells my nikename in the hallway, gives me high5's and like to talk to me sometimes. He is really cute and I am trying my best to flirt. I am a very attractive girl but I have no luck in the boyfriend...

After break up my first crush [ 2 Answers ]

Recently I saw a girl in my college.she is new admission in my class.I m observing her from the first day of her college.I really like her.I have crush on her .whenver I'm alone her face appears in front of me.she is in my class.I have observed that she looks at me every time.when I look at her she...

Ohhh my crush [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so I really really like this guy that I work with, and I definitely think he is interested also... At least I did... Hes really shy at work, and then one evening we were texting and I brought up a song we both like-Cary Brothers Blue Eyes- and he said he thought my eyes were amazing, and that...

View more questions Search