Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    staycool1937 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2011, 10:07 AM
    Install New 410a
    My 1987 Coleman Heat Pump T.H.E.II heat pump air handler and thermostat are in good condition. I want to install a new outside 410 A system outside. I would also install new lines and a new coil in my inside unit. I would like recommendations at to the feasibility of doing this and which manufacturers to consider for the new equipment.
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2011, 10:21 AM
    One manufacturer is about as good as the other. Most important part is a good experanced installer, get equipment with the best warranty, and a labor warranty, someone who has been around for a while and is going to stay around

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Freon 410a [ 3 Answers ]

I have installed a 4 ton Goodman 16seer unit using 410a. I tried to follow the book on this installation. Run gas through the pipes while brazing. New copper, 1 1/8 on return. Pulled a vacum to 40 micro, my hoses kept leaking so I used all copper pipe from guages to vacuam pump, 410 tank, to...

410a spills [ 1 Answers ]

Does puron {410a} tend to leak and cause roof damage on hvac roof top units

R-410A Tubing [ 6 Answers ]

I understand that the copper tubing wall thickness must be increased with the use of R-410A. Do you know what the wall thickness should be?

About the new 410A freon [ 2 Answers ]

Is There A Conversion Kit For My Old Gauges For Checking R22 To The New 410a?

View more questions Search