Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AJsWorld Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2011, 08:04 PM
    My girlfriend wants a break, I'm really depressed and cant live like this.
    I have been dating my girlfriend for a year and 5months now. After a couple months I met marijuana and smoked everyday all day for a year. I was planning on going to Rehab to fix myself but it was too late. I decided to quit smoking weed after she decided to take a break and right now would be a good time for weed considering I lost the love of my life. I always told her the only way I would quit is if I got help or had a big push. A big push as in losing a loved one, a break up and or other BIG issues.

When she left me I had no regrets on leaving it, I don't even care that I quit and I couldn't say the same before. And NOW there is nobody out there besides her for me. She always treated me the right way and never tried to hurt my feelings. She was very supportive and had the best personality. She is the best girlfriend I have ever had and my love for her is truly amazing, we have been through everything together. Nobody can compare to her and I know that for a fact.

I am trying to get my life back on track but I just don't know. I want to fix all the mistakes I've made and make her the happiest girl in the world because she is the best and deserves the best. I'm sure a lot of you feel the same way about your soul mates as well. I am in love with this girl and she loves me too, it least I still hope so. She texts me, calls me but not as much andIi understand because we are giving it time. But its really hard when you text "hey babe" and don't get it back. I really do hopeIi can get back together with her, I'm going to prove to her that I have changed and willing to give her whatever she wants and needs. I have made mistakes and I have learned.

Its only been 4 days but they have been hell and I can't imagine going on like this. I am really depressed and I'm only happy when I talk to her.Ii seriously want her back and I want her to know how I really feel but she just keeps telling me to give it time.

I need help on getting her back, she means the world to me and I can't live my life without the girl I hoped to be my future wife. She makes me, me. She's my other half and I feel torn. I am hurting... can somebody give advice or tell me what do you think she would do?
    Kalandra Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jul 19, 2011, 08:23 PM
    In my home town they had a drug bust today and the bonds are all around $75,000, so if your at your dealers house and get busted you better have your bond money ready, because if you don't you probably won't get to see her for along time and will be in jail really lonely and depressed.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 19, 2011, 10:15 PM

You made a mistake and now you are paying, and as touching as your story is get off the pity pot and actually make those changes and see what happens. Its only been four freakin' days?!

Try 30 days of putting your best foot forward without being a begging slob, and see where you are at. Do other things that help you besides call and text her. 4 days is nothing, and will impress no one of your commitment to change, nor instill faith, or trust that you are telling the truth.

Your intentions may be good, but actions over time is what proves you worthy. Get busy, and stay off the pity pot. Accomplishing that would be impressive, and go a long way to prove you are willing to do what it takes to do the right thing. Do this just for you, not to get her back, but because you want to, and need to.

Then maybe she will judge you kindly when she takes a second look.

Jul 20, 2011, 01:05 AM
    Comment on talaniman's post
    I have completely let go of weed, I don't even think about it. She's way more important. And yes its only been 4days but its hard when you really love somebody and have done everything with them and now they want a break. I do understand where she is coming from though, I screwed up big time and I have to face the consequences I will deffinately take your advice and try different hobbies and stay away from weed and look toward fixxing myself. I really appreciate what you said, you don't understand how much it means to me that you told me all of this, you said the same thing my father said and I love my father to death. I just wanted certainty that there still is a chance I can get her back. Thank you again for being supportive of my situation and hopefully I can get through these problems and prove to my love that she is more important then anything else.

Jul 20, 2011, 01:20 AM
    Comment on Kalandra's post
    Holy crap... I got arrested once for weed a phew months ago and now that I have fully quit, I won't need a bond. I heard they did a drug bust where I live of crystal meth about a month ago.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Me and My girlfriend are going through a break. I'm depressed. What should I do? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm going to try my best to keep it short. Me and my ex girlfriend or girlfriend have been together for 1 year and 11 months. We have our ups and downs. But before the break, we argued a lot and basically it's my fault. When we argue I would sometimes throw stuff around punch the walls and scream...

Live-in girlfriend wants a break [ 16 Answers ]

My live-in girlfriend for the past 2 years suddenly wants to take a break. Everything was great up until 2 weeks ago. Suddenly she wants more space (and I'm not the clingy type at all) and wants to go have fun. Well and good... but she wants a 'break' for a month to go back to her parents and...

Worst break up ever- so depressed [ 14 Answers ]

Hey- my name is becky and I am having a lot of trouble. (I apoligize in advance if this is long) Im 19 years old and had been going out with my boyfriend for a litle over two years. He is about to start college this fall, and I go to a different college where I will be a soph this fall. Our...

My girlfriend of 3 years put me on a break, so depressed can I win her back now [ 8 Answers ]

Well 3 months ago my girlfriend of 3 years said she needed to take a break our rlationship was fine no arguments but she said she needed to grow she was 22. She said she loved me but didn't know if it was the love you should feel for someone to be with them forever. I kept going around to see...

16 yr old depressed wants to live with dad [ 2 Answers ]

Dad is going to court in tx for 16 yr old daughter who signed a paper for court stating she wants to live with dad. Mom is going to fight it even using dad's mom as a referance to keep 16yr old. Child is physically depressed with anxiety pains for more than a year and just recently went to the doc....

View more questions Search