Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bunny boo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2012, 07:04 PM
    I don't want to make a mess of things
    This is really complicated but I have a group of friends that I was plain on going to homecoming with for a while now. Well this group of guys kept asking my friends and we they kept saying no. So we decided that we would all just go as a big group of guy/girls as friends. Well this one guy is somewhat friends with the guys but none of him wanted to invite him but he is planning on asking me to homecoming... And I don want to go with him!! If I say no I just want to go with friends he will soon realize that his friends are going with my friends and be left out. But if we just go as friends - he wouldn't get his feelings hurt- but nobody would want him there... What do I do!?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 26, 2012, 07:21 PM
    Say no if you don't want to go with him. The rest of it really isn't your problem. Lying to him or saying yes just so you can cover up for things is not the way to do it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does taking a Plan B pill mess up your cycle and make birth control ineffective? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been taking birth control for about 6 months now and this week I took a few pills a couple hours late. Then my boyfriend just inserted his penis into me for not more then 3 mintues and then was out. Could I get pregnant and would Plan B help?

I've made a mess of things now I need to repair me [ 64 Answers ]

Hi folks I found this board a few weeks ago and have been avidly reading as much as I can and I've found it so helpful. The following may well be a long ramble and not make much sense but please bear with me and all help is taken with thanks. My story is a definite case of how not to do things...

Will leaving the boarding area mess things up [ 1 Answers ]

I will fly from AR to CA, passing through Dallas. But I want to meet my boyfriend in Dallas and then go to the next gate. I am wondering whether I could do it.

Did I mess things up again? [ 3 Answers ]

My guy decided that he needed some time to think and that things were moving too fast. Then I find out that I'm pregnant, but things still didn't change. His last relationship ended horrible. I continued to push him to give us a chance, but he kept saying that he needed some time. I recently told...

View more questions Search