Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    homeworkgirl Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2008, 04:07 PM
    Will leaving the boarding area mess things up
    I will fly from AR to CA, passing through Dallas. But I want to meet my boyfriend in Dallas and then go to the next gate. I am wondering whether I could do it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 26, 2008, 10:27 PM

How long will you be in Dallas, if you have a long enough lay over, you leave the secure area, and go into the common area, meet with boyfriend, then go back though security to the secure area to your plane.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boarding a dog? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! Can anyone tell me how much I can expect to pay to board my dog for 2 days? Thank you! Michelle

PA position-Need excuse for leaving job- Job started in June 08-leaving for Europe in [ 2 Answers ]

Leave my job as PA probably returning to job after I come back from my trip to Greece. After graduation I was looking for a job. After two months my best friend she found for me a job as a Personal Assistant. My boss ( an writer who works at home) during the interview told me that he was...

Did I mess things up again? [ 3 Answers ]

My guy decided that he needed some time to think and that things were moving too fast. Then I find out that I'm pregnant, but things still didn't change. His last relationship ended horrible. I continued to push him to give us a chance, but he kept saying that he needed some time. I recently told...

Albuquerque area hotel--specific things wanted [ 3 Answers ]

I've tried Priceline and a couple other services/searches, but can't find what I want. I'm looking for a hotel in the Albuquerque, NM area that has jacuzzi-type tubs in the room. Anyone know of any or how to find out without spending an afternoon on the phone calling every hotel in town?

View more questions Search