Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaydoghelp Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2009, 06:10 PM
    Wireing a intermatic t 103 for 220
    Can you explain how to wire this timer for 220 with 3 15 amp loads. I need a diagram or a simple explination. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Check out some similar questions!

Intermatic Clock Timer Installation [ 2 Answers ]

My clock on an Intermatic T101P3 timer went belly up and I got a new 110V model. However the problem with the new unit is that the output gear location is slightly different relative to the two mounting holes. This means that I can bolt the clock onto the body, the gear doesn't mesh and driver the...

Wiring intermatic T104R timer [ 6 Answers ]

Hi everybody! I work as a handyman. While trying to install an intermatic t104r timer, I found that th E clock does not work. I believe I followed the diagram. Manually It works, but I do not hear the clock ticking. Is it supposed to? ...

Intermatic T101 timer will not turn on [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Intermatic T101 timer which is only used once a day (evening). It is turned on at 7:00PM and turned off at 10:30PM automatically. The problem is it has stopped turning on by the tripper. I replaced the on tripper but it still does not work. I can turn it on manually. It does turn off...

Intermatic P1353 3-Circuit Timer [ 7 Answers ]

I am replacing my old Intermatic mechanical time clocks with the digital P1352 Timer. It has three separate circuits. It is a 120/240volt unit. The old timers had Line 1, Line 2 and load 1 and Load 2 blocks. The new timer has three separate Line 1 and Load 1 bolcks - NO Line 2 or Load 2 blocks....

Proper Wiring for Intermatic Timer [ 1 Answers ]

I just replaced simple switch that consisted of a hot in and load out to the filter plug (while the remainder of the wires including ground go directly to the plug) with a double pole/single throw timer. The manual switch works, but the actual timer has no power. I simply took the live wire and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.