Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EmoPrincess Posts: 1,068, Reputation: 92
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2010, 04:27 PM
    False negatives on EPT
    I just need to know on a home pregnancy test, how likely is one to get a false negative result? What could be some reasons for this?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2010, 04:41 PM

How Common Is A False Negative Pregnancy Test And What Causes It?

Here's a site that talks all about it. Are you worried you got a false negative?
    EmoPrincess Posts: 1,068, Reputation: 92
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2010, 04:46 PM

Thank you!
    And yes, both me and my mother believe I got a false negative result. In the morning I am taking another test, then getting a blood test done. But I was unsure if a false negative could be the case
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2010, 04:52 PM

Glad your mom is there for you. Hope you'll let us know the results.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

False negatives? [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Someone please help me. I just had a baby on April 15th and I started getting my regular periods June 7th. I got my second on July 7th. And was expecting one August 7th. I am still waiting for it to come. I went back to work on July 22, I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it....

Late on my period but the home pregnancy test is negative, wondering about false negatives [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, my period is 11 days late I have never been late in my life, my fiance's condom broke exatctly on my ovulation cycle (14 days before my next due period). At 5 days late I went to the doctor and the pee test came back negative he said it may be because it is too early to test or where I have...

Missed Periods in spite of negative EPT Tests [ 2 Answers ]

I'm really worried as I've missed 2 periods and even Ept tests are showing negative. Is there any point of concern. Can anyone help me out?

4 EPT Home test with NEGATIVE. What's wrong wit me? [ 6 Answers ]

Dear... Me having spotting for a week and it start early than my period schedule. What's wrong? Could I am pregnant or what? I had 4 negative on EPT home test and still spotting with some of little red/brown discharge and white stretchy like egg :( . HELP PLEASSEE

Hoping results are false negatives [ 5 Answers ]

Hello-I wnted to see if others have shared in my frustrations and have any advice. I had my last af the 26th of sept. I am always irregular so this came as no surprise except now I am hoping I am pregnant. I have been experiencing these symptoms: extreme mood swings, very tired at night, sore...

View more questions Search