Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    breesdad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2011, 06:35 AM
    How to unlock temp setting on a hot tub
    I have a elite spa 7500 and can't get the temp setting to unlock.I have done everything according to manual

Check out some similar questions!

No hot water (at all) -- Moen Brantford Posi-Temp Single-Handle Tub/Shower Valve [ 6 Answers ]

There is no hot water. Period. When I turn on the faucet there is only cold water. If I turn the handle all the way counter-clockwise, the water flow stops completely -- not even cold water. There is hot water in every other sink/shower in the house (including the sink in the same bathroom). This...

AC can't lower temp to thermostat setting [ 2 Answers ]

If anyone can help, I'd be very grateful. I am a widowed senior on social security and am at my wits end. I've lived in a fourth floor condo for four years and my AC is under warranty. The problem: The AC seems to run constantly, but can not seem to reach the "set" temp on the thermostat...

Heat will not reach its temp setting [ 1 Answers ]

In the morning my heat will not reach the temp setting of 73. It will cut off at 68. In the evening it will reach the temp setting of 73. The furnace and heat setting device is only 2 years old. I do not understand why it works in the evening but not in the morning. Any ideals

Setting temp at home during Winter [ 2 Answers ]

What's the advisable temp I can set it at home during winter. Up to what's the advisable max temp I can set? Thanks Senthil.

Thermostats with a max temp setting [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know of a thermostat I can buy for indoor use, that allows me to set a max temp. so a child cannot turn up the temp higher?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.