Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dusk_Into_Twlight Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2007, 06:23 PM
    I need to know if this guy likes me
    This guy has a girlfriend, but is all the time holding my hand, and saying he is looking for someone else, he always sits with me, smiles at me, talks with me, and his girlfriend is there while this is going on, I don't know what to do, or how to show him how much I love/like him.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 16, 2007, 06:25 PM
    First of all, if he is holding your hand, he is cheating on his girlfriend. Secondly, you don't LOVE him yet, love takes a very long time to actually develop.

If he is doing this to you behind his girlfriend's back, consider what he is doing behind your back.
    nuclear-fallout Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2007, 07:21 PM
    I agree with J_9! If he dose this he may be do-n it to other women! You should find another guy one that will be in-2 u, if u know what I mean!

Jul 21, 2007, 02:48 PM
    Yeah, I see what you two mean, it is so hard to get a guy these days... lols
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2007, 04:35 PM
    J_9 is right about it!
    He is too young to understand love either, he is not sure who he really likes.
    If u don't have a super high standards that is not difficult to find a guy.
    If you are in college, you can go to engineering lab, LOL.
    If you are in high school, there are lots of HS students working in gerocery stores during summer.
    Oh try best buy,LOL.;)

Jul 21, 2007, 04:38 PM
    Lols, all right, thanks everyone
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2007, 04:41 PM
    Oh and home depot if you are in the US,LOL. J/k... it takes time,girl. Don't fall for jerks.
    BN61239 Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Jul 21, 2007, 06:46 PM
    Obviously the girlfriend does not care about him that much if she is letting him flirt with other girls. He may not be a great guy either if he is flirting with you and not staying with his girlfriend. Stay looking, don't get attached to him. It takes time, eventually you may realize he's not the one for you, and if it is meant to be it will happen. However, do not flirt with him when his girlfriend is around. This may cause more problems.
    touji-za-nai Posts: 35, Reputation: 4

Jul 21, 2007, 10:29 PM
    If he is going to cheat on his girlfriend, and not have the balls to break up and then look for someone else, it doesn't speak well on his character.. don't date him :)
    WillL300 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2007, 10:34 PM
    He's not worth it, he would probably be doing the same thing to you. He's a dog...
    nuclear-fallout Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2007, 05:31 PM
    You can... no you deserve better! And some guys think it is hard to find the right girl!! I hate it when I see the girls around my area go-n with the jerks cause a couple weeks later they end up getting hurt when it could have been prevented.
    xxbeefyxx Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2007, 07:03 AM
    If this guy likes you then wouldn't he dump his girlfriend and go out with you or is he trying to make his girlfriend jealous bcause I had a best mate and he was a boy an we wa really close but then 1 day e told me that he was only being my friend so that he made his girlfriend jealous so she would give him more attentoin

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can you tell if a guy really Loves/Likes You ? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 17 years old I had a couple of boyfriends yeah but then I had some who told me that they loved me or just don't want to be in a long term relationship but I hate that because then its like wasting time I want to know what I'm getting into you know I don't want to waste time on a 3 or 4 month...

I like this guy he likes m but don't know how to start [ 7 Answers ]

Well I really like this guy and he really likes me but we are really shy and don't like to talk that much. I want him to come and talk to me but he just won't. His friends have to come and talk to me which I think is DUMB! What should I do! Help me

Is it true that if a guy does a head-turn, does that mean he likes me? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I'm new here! I have a concern about my current crush and wanted some advice. First of all, I will tell you what happened, so you can have a better idea where this is all coming from and get better results this way. First Situation: It all started on Friday (Feb. 16 2007),...

There's this guy that I really like, and I know that he likes me too. [ 9 Answers ]

The thing is that we are both pretty shy. We first saw each other where he works and totally made a connection the minute we looked at each other! Every time I go into where he works, we talk a little, he says something like "wow, thats a really cool shirt" or something to try and engage in a...

I like this guy, and apparently he likes me, but [ 5 Answers ]

He hasn't asked me out yet even though known each other for over a month. When we see each other at school, we hug but he doesn't seem interested. When I ask him if he's busy this weekend, he says he's busy and he explains everything he has to do. I really like him though, and I can't get him out...

View more questions Search