Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MISSBREONNA Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2010, 05:05 AM
    If my doctor give me an excused for missing work does it have to list my restrictions
    My doctor gave me an excuse to be out of work for three days my employer told me to get a new one that list my limitations under the hippa privacy law must I comply?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2010, 06:14 AM

This has nothing to do with HIPAA - this site explains exactly what HIPAA is and how it works. Briefly, it keeps a third party from disclosing info about you. It does not control which information YOU release or allow to be released.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Jun 23, 2010, 11:18 AM

Its true that this has nothing to do with HIPAA.

If your work place requires a new slip with limitations listed, you should comply.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Illustrator CS2 font list missing [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there I have just rebuilt my laptop and re-installed illustrator CS2 and now I have no fonts showing up in the drop down menu in the Character pallette. If anyone could shed some light on why this might have happened after putting in a completely new Hard Drive I would be extremely grateful....

I want to clean vacant houses can you give me a list on who to contact [ 2 Answers ]

I want to clean vacnt houses and small office can you help get a list of places to get a cleaning contract with

I have a Bryant 350mav036080, can some give me the parts list and breakdown for it? [ 4 Answers ]

I need the parts list and breakdown for my Bryant 350mav036080 one reason is the limit switch is bad and I want to be sure it has the correct limit because someone worked on it before I moved here, and it does not look original. And I would like to have the parts list so if anything happens in the...

Restrictions this operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this [ 1 Answers ]

I'm getting this error when I click the cintrol panel and my network place etc..

Versed.Don't let your doctor give this to you! [ 4 Answers ]

I was given Versed for an endoscopy in 1991 and I swear the drug ruined my entire life. I was normal before I was given this evil drug w/o my knowledge or consent. I woke up like 5 times during the test, choking and trying to strangle the doctor, (I'm a bad asthmatic on top of it all,) I have...

View more questions Search