Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dontcare Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2010, 03:55 PM
    What is the sentence length for entering a auto, and tools to commit a crime?
    I would like to no what the outcome is most likely to bo these are my first to felonies but I also have a dui that was reduced to reckless driving if that matters any
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 14, 2010, 05:10 PM

It does matter since the DUI may stop you from getting into a first offender type program.

And the what will happen is so much up to your attorney , the deal they make, the evidence against you. Is this an election year for the judge or the DA that they want to "get tough on crime" and you will be the example.

Here in GA, it could be anything from probation to several years in prison ( you normally do't get the max ( ten years) the first couple times.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Compare and contrast natural crime and legal crime [ 2 Answers ]

What are the major crimes in the FBI crime index?

Commit to stripper girlfriend so she stops dancing, or she stops before I commit? [ 88 Answers ]

My girlfriend is a stripper. I say that only half-heartedly because we’ve dated for 18 months and she’s only been to work about 15 times during that time. We met at the club. I’ve tried to support her going back to work when we need money, but every time it tears us apart. She’s waiting on me to...

Entering Auto [ 2 Answers ]

My son who is 18 was with 4 other guys all over 18 and all but one of them got arrested for entering auto. Each got 4 counts. My son has nerver been in trouble before and was waiting to go into boot camp in November. One of the boys ran and got away. But my question is, is there a way to get the...

Can my son be sentence for this crime [ 3 Answers ]

My son is 15 years old and on Thursday was arrested along with 2 of his friends for being in a fight with 2 other kids. One of my sons friends supposedly slashed one of the boys with a knife in his back, twice in the ears and once in the face. The knife was never recovered. All 3 boys are now in...

Entering auto wit inten to commit theft [ 3 Answers ]

I have to go to court for entering auto with intent to commit theft which is a felony this will be my 1st and also obstruction of an officer (running) and I would like to know if anyone would know if probation will be a possibality (I know no one knows for sure) Im in Georgia

View more questions Search