Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hgstephens Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2009, 08:39 AM
    Toilet Flex Line with brass fittings at both ends
    My upstairs toilet flex line split at the plastic/nylon fitting underneath the toilet. We were out of town and the water ran for about four days. After three months of repairs to the house, I want to replace with flex lines that have brass fittings at both ends. I looked all over the internet and all the flex lines have the plastic/nylon fittings where they connect to the toilet.

Are flex lines with brass fittings at both ends available?

Thanks for your reply
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jun 29, 2009, 11:40 AM
    You're the best example of why I preach; The cheapest insurance you'll ever get is shutting off the water to the house when you leave on vacation.

Are flex lines with brass fittings at both ends available?
    I ncouldn't locate one with brass fittings on both ends. However Ace Hardware has a supply,(see image) that will shut off the nwawter in case of a break. Checj them out at;
    FLOODSAFE TOILET CONNECTOR Automatically shuts off the MFSST20-814W WATTS
    Good luck, tom
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Plastic pipe brass fittings? [ 6 Answers ]

Can I use brass compression fittings with 15mm plastic pipe? Thanks!

Brass pex fittings [ 1 Answers ]

Can you reuse brass pex fittings again if the crimp doesn't take? If so , How do you get the crimp off? Thanks beth

LP Flex Line [ 1 Answers ]

I am installing a lp fireplace in my home in Arkansas... Is there a regulation limiting the length of the flex line?

Braided PVC tubing and brass insert fittings [ 5 Answers ]

In the process of replacing a pressure tank on a well water system I have to make up some new connections using 1" ID and 3/4" ID braided PVC tubing and brass insert fittings with pipe clamps. What is the best way to get the inserts into the tubing? Would the heat from a hair dryer be helpful? ...

Removing brass fittings from Cast Iron pipe [ 3 Answers ]

I need to snake the line under my bathroom sink. The problem is I have a dual sink setup. The vent pipe is also connected there so I have a cast iron cross fitting where the four meet (the two sink drains, the vent pipe, and the drain to the main line). I was attempting to remove one of the...

View more questions Search